Thread: My Wish - Mark Sanchez

Practice Squad

My Wish - Mark Sanchez

Great day for what seems like a great kid and family. Nice to see the people in our organization, from top to bottom, continuing to do positive things for the community.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...b-mark-sanchez

All League
    Yeah was great to watch......loved that the kid also got to go to a game ...... and not just any game but probably the biggest beat down of the year for a Jets opponent.

Glad they have organizations that make kids dreams come true that are going through so much sh*t at such a young age.

Sent from my LG-P999

Mark Sanchez is the definition of class- remember Aidan, the 11-year-old with terminal cancer who visited Jets training camp in 2010?

Hall Of Fame
    Good for Mark. Never questioned him as a person.

Banned
    Damn, just watching that made me tear up. Lost my grandmother to cancer, and watching his parents cry from previous pain reminded me of my mom during those times my gram was sick. But yeah, happy for that kid, and for his family, that he was able to survive and also meet a childhood sports hero.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Damn, just watching that made me tear up. Lost my grandmother to cancer, and watching his parents cry from previous pain reminded me of my mom during those times my gram was sick. But yeah, happy for that kid, and for his family, that he was able to survive and also meet a childhood sports hero.
    Damn; that must have been tough. Your mother okay?