Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seats and view

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

seats and view

never been to stadium...in section 341 half way up....may have chance to upgrade to primes but either high up (row 20 or above) or way out (sec 319 ish)...would this be a worthwhile upgrade, downgrade or waste of money? Thanks for help!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Row 20 in prime isn't much different than what you have, so that wouldn't be worth it. You have to decide if moving to the corner is worth getting into the first 5 rows. I would say make the move since you'll have a similar view to the MEZZ club seats in the corner, only without access to the indoor concessions and expensive PSLs and High ticket price.

I think it's a no-brainer.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take a trip to the stadium and see. If you call sales and tell them you're thinking of club seats, they will definately set up a time to show you around. Then you can check out your real choices for "comparison" purposes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    never been to stadium...in section 341 half way up....may have chance to upgrade to primes but either high up (row 20 or above) or way out (sec 319 ish)...would this be a worthwhile upgrade, downgrade or waste of money? Thanks for help!
    I would rather be close, but in the corners, than in a high row. We once had Upper Sideline seats in row 20(ish). They were horrible because of distance from field.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring your binoculars.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    and your oxygen bottle and parachute

see if they have any foreclosed LLEZ or Mezz B seats available. Anything anywhere in those two areas is billions of miles better than anything in the UD and you might be able to get them by only agreeing to pay the remaining unpaid balances of the small PSLs that were required for seats in those areas

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    I would rather be close, but in the corners, than in a high row. We once had Upper Sideline seats in row 20(ish). They were horrible because of distance from field.
    +1. If you are in a low row in the corners/end zone, the view isn't too bad at all. Personally, I don't mind the end zone view. But, once you start going up (in double digits, I'd say), it gets really high.

JMO, but I would much rather have a lower row than be towards the sideline.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a somewhat on topic note

I was able to sell all 6 of my preseason tix thru stubhub. Got face value for the Giants and more than half fv for the Panthers

Also sold the one of three for the Bills game for 280 bucks

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_york_jets/#/level_8/

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know why the Upper Prime seats don't appear on the Tixexchange map but they appear on Stub Hubs map?

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...12?PID=1273943

http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-jets...adium-4076005/

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

actually if you are buying an endzone seat in corner this picture from field gives a good idea of distance.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    and your oxygen bottle and parachute

see if they have any foreclosed LLEZ or Mezz B seats available. Anything anywhere in those two areas is billions of miles better than anything in the UD and you might be able to get them by only agreeing to pay the remaining unpaid balances of the small PSLs that were required for seats in those areas
    Upper front rows in the corner are better than MEZZ B

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    disagree

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Upper front rows in the corner are better than MEZZ B
    Cheaper - yes and no psl.
    Better - No. When I visited the stadium during construction, I hated Mezz B. As constructed, they were a pleasant surprise during a Gameday walk around. Liked that they were covered.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks all.....your insights convinced me that I need to go see for myself...I am touring tomorrow...also considering Mezz A row 2 psl or sec 123 row 39 (same price)....not sure which will provide a better experience for me...nice to be covered when it rains, but not sure if I will feel claustrophobic....row 2 in Mezz A 3 sections from club seats is the front runner...have to eat the PSL but for good seats it is the price I must pay...

Any things I should look for besides views from seats?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks all.....your insights convinced me that I need to go see for myself...I am touring tomorrow...also considering Mezz A row 2 psl or sec 123 row 39 (same price)....not sure which will provide a better experience for me...nice to be covered when it rains, but not sure if I will feel claustrophobic....row 2 in Mezz A 3 sections from club seats is the front runner...have to eat the PSL but for good seats it is the price I must pay...

Ease of getting in and out of the section. How many esculators, you have to take, vs. can you do steps.

Believe it or not, it could take 10 minutes to walk out of a section because they did a sh!t ass way of building this stadium.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not from the Mezz or LL. No egress issues except in the UD and no sensible fan sits up there anyhow. Like watching a football game from the roof of a 12 story building

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

My view from Mezz A Row 1, 1 Section over from Club Seats.

Things to look for:

1. At the end of each staircase in the Mezz is a clear glass shield instead of metal bars. These can obstruct the view so pay attention to their trajectory from your viewpoint.

2. If you want the very best ingress/egress from the stadium, the Mezz is where it's at. This becomes very important if you have a long commute and want to get to your car and on an exit road long before the LL and UD does.

3. The two views will be similar (corner endzone diagonal) but the key is elevation. A high row in the LL is a really nice vantage point but the Mezz will give you greater perspective.

4. I hate it when I am forced to stand up by the people in front of me, don't want to look through their heads. Row 2 will be much better for your knees and other joints than Row 39 when it comes to the up/down/up/down syndrome that others force you into just to watch the action.

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    you guys are great with all the info...last question, sunny side vs shady...is the sun a big pain on the eyes?? warmth is nice in December but if you can't see, who cares...I got thermals!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unanswerable really....some prefer sun and no parkas and blankets in late season...others prefer no glare and less heat in early season

Purely personal preference...sit in both when you visit and decide which is your favorite