Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We'll sweep the Pats this year...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I also read that the Pats were a lock to go 19-0. You know damn well Tebow is no QB. He's here for the wildcat, and to push Sanchez. If Mark doesn't step up this year, we'll look for a new QB next year. The media loves a controversy, and so do you.
    And people wonder why I drink...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    who let the KING of all chowd trolls back in the door?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    This could very well be the year the 36 yr old Brady starts to break down, he already has a bum shoulder and his elbow have been issues the past couple of years.
    Could? You are the first one to criticize people for speculating. Oh, the irony. His past two season have been among the best of his career. No way around it. No spin. No nothing.

While we are on the topic of what "could" happen, I suppose Sanchez "could" become accurate this year and he "could" carry his team on his back like Brady has with his.

I hate Brady as much as the next fan but lets come back down to earth.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Take away Brady and Gronk and that team scares no one. Jets are more talented all around..
    This guy gets it!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Pats are an average team without Brady.
    What a coincidence! The Jets are an average team without Brady too. The difference is that the Pats have Brady.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Could? You are the first one to criticize people for speculating. Oh, the irony. His past two season have been among the best of his career. No way around it. No spin. No nothing.

While we are on the topic of what "could" happen, I suppose Sanchez "could" become accurate this year and he "could" carry his team on his back like Brady has with his.

I hate Brady as much as the next fan but lets come back down to earth.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    What a coincidence! The Jets are an average team without Brady too. The difference is that the Pats have Brady.
    I love it when the Patriot bat signal is sent, and you come running...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, I'm never in favor of starting a thread that can only come back to bite you in the ass. And since I'm somewhat superstitious, I personally avoid predictions like this.

However, I always get a kick out of the pats trolls who always feel the need to "police" and defend as if this wasn't a Jets fan messageboard.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when the Patriot bat signal is sent, and you come running...
    Nice comeback!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    First of all, I'm never in favor of starting a thread that can only come back to bite you in the ass. And since I'm somewhat superstitious, I personally avoid predictions like this.

However, I always get a kick out of the pats trolls who always feel the need to "police" and defend as if this wasn't a Jets fan messageboard.
    Your best post ever.

So true.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice comeback!
    I'd say the same thing about your moronic post about how when Brady does move on from football, the Pats could return to the Jets level of mediocrity and sucking.

But it wasn't...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

+1

We don't need the Pat brigade to help us here. We know threads like this are dumb as hell.

Thanks for the input though Rob et all. Im sure it feels good to argue with the same handfull of homers over and over again to claim superiority

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome.

Considering the Jets have made it to the AFCCG twice in the last 3 years with an average team, I can't wait until Sanchez emerges as a franchise QB that plays with consistency and up to his potential.

Meanwhile, the Pats will still suck without Brady and cameras!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say the same thing about your moronic post about how when Brady does move on from football, the Pats could return to the Jets level of mediocrity and sucking.

The last time Brady did not play, the Pats still had more wins than the Jets.

And that year, the Jets had a real NFL QB.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of the funniest threads ever.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait until Sanchez emerges as a franchise QB that plays with consistency and up to his potential.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    What's this? You not only act like a clown, you look like one too?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome.

Considering the Jets have made it to the AFCCG twice in the last 3 years with an average team, I can't wait until Sanchez emerges as a franchise QB that plays with consistency and up to his potential.

Meanwhile, the Pats will still suck without Brady and cameras!
    You guys really hoist those AFC Championship Participant banners proud.

You keep waiting for Sanchez to become a franchise QB. Other than the fact he is easily rattled when he gets hit early. makes horrible decisions, locks in on receivers, has no pocket presence, has a weak arm, and doesn't seem to be able to read defenses; he has everything you look for in a franchise QB.

The good thing about you guys having Sanchez is that you guys will get a jump start on the Pats to try to find the franchise QB to replace your current QB. The Jets could be very well drafting a QB in the first round in the 2013 draft while the Pats likely won't be looking for Brady's replacement for another 2-3 years.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice job slikmojet of hitting the cockroach nest of chowd trolls with a big stick early in the morning and getting them swarming around in a frenzy

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    while the Pats likely won't be looking for Brady's replacement for another 2-3 years.
    At least you're smart enough to admit that Hoyer/Mallett are not the answer...