Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: We'll sweep the Pats this year...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    With all due respect...Crack kills....

Well he did say "with all due respect", that means he can say anything he wants afterwards. It is in the Geneva convention.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Anything's possible, but it would take a perfect game by both our offense and defense, twice, for us to have a chance. It's tough to outscore the Pats. I think most of us would settle for a split.
    It is the preseason Buzz. This is where the majority of our sweeps tend to occur. Time enough for settling for stuff later on

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Take away Brady and Gronk"

Right

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    "Take away Brady and Gronk"

Right
    Exactly - if our D could do this, I'd be optimistic about a sweep.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    For some reason we always seem to play better when they predict the worst. Maybe it's because we rally, or just because they're so stupid. Anyway the Pats have never won a championship without cheating. If you had, you probably wouldn't be here trying to defend your team against wishful thinking. Go polish up your Superbowl participation trophys. Pretty soon you'll be dreaming once again of playoff berths. Reminiscing of glory days, while our run is just beginning.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    is the abbreviation for FootballFan1...

FF1???

welcome back, tubbo

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post

Anyway the Pats have never won a championship without cheating. Go polish up your Superbowl participation trophys. Pretty soon you'll be dreaming once again of playoff berths. Reminiscing of glory days, while our run is just beginning.
    That's pretty funny.

Would Jets fans take 5 Super Bowl apearances in the last 10 years with 3 Championships?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    That's pretty funny.

Would Jets fans take 5 Super Bowl apearances in the last 10 years with 3 Championships***?
    Nah, not if I had to constantly defend my team against a cheating scandal that obviously spanned throughout those seasons and tainted those titles...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Nah, not if I had to constantly defend my team against a cheating scandal that obviously spanned throughout those seasons and tainted those titles...
    Yea, right.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Considering the Pats have the look of a 12-13 win team while the Jets look like a .500 team, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that would be highly unlikely.

Just be happy if we can take 1 from them and the division race isn't over by early December.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Better to defend your team's three championship over the last 12 years against a cheating scandal than to defend your team to why they haven't even gone to a Super Bowl for the last 44 years. I was at the Pats' first Super Bowl win in New Orleans. Spygate doesn't take away those memories. How did you feel the first time you saw the Jets win the Super Bowl live?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty funny.

Would Jets fans take 5 Super Bowl apearances in the last 10 years with 3 Championships?
    Not of it meant that JetsFanTX would incessantly spew his drivel on some Patriots message board somewhere. I would feel sorry for the guys there that wanted to talk football. Not worth it.

Sent from my LTEvo

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    what TX means is 2 failed loser super bowl appearances in the last 10 years with NO championships...

If Commissioner Patdell had the guts of the NCAA president, he would have vacated every win of any kind by the cheating scumbags from 2000-2008 for the heinous cheating that stained the entire NFL's reputation for integrity as Penn State was given just today

Sadly he got his job through Kraft so he gave them a slap on the wrist instead

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Better to defend your team's three championship over the last 12 years against a cheating scandal than to defend your team to why they haven't even gone to a Super Bowl for the last 44 years. I was at the Pats' first Super Bowl win in New Orleans. Spygate doesn't take away those memories. How did you feel the first time you saw the Jets win the Super Bowl live?
    Nonsense. Red Sox fans had a whole identity of being consummate losers all those years and didn't apologize. Their championships aren't tainted by cheating, like the Pats' are.

Sent from my LTEvo

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

If Commissioner Patdell had the guts of the NCAA president, he would have vacated every win of any kind by the cheating scumbags from 2000-2008 for the heinous cheating that stained the entire NFL's reputation for integrity as Penn State was given just today
    Yep, taping from the sidelines instead of the press box is the equivalent of child molestation.

Good call SpunkGoo.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty funny.

Bill Belichick being fined along with the Patriots as a franchise losing a first round draft pick, has tainted all of NE's "accomplishments" forever. The same types of ways that pure sporting fans look at Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire's *accomplishments* etc, etc are the same exact ways that we now view the Patriots "***accomplishments***"

As being tainted forever, and that will never change. Not unless Bill Belichick and Tom Brady can actually win a legit/honest super bowl. They're 0-2 in that regard.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    You guys really hoist those AFC Championship Participant banners proud.

You keep waiting for Sanchez to become a franchise QB. Other than the fact he is easily rattled when he gets hit early. makes horrible decisions, locks in on receivers, has no pocket presence, has a weak arm, and doesn't seem to be able to read defenses; he has everything you look for in a franchise QB.
    :u guys having Sanchez is that you guys will get a jump start on the Pats to try to find the franchise QB to replace your current QB. The Jets could be very well drafting a QB in the first round in the 2013 draft while the Pats likely won't be looking for Brady's replacement for another 2-3 years.
    How many championship banners do the Pats have since they were caught cheating?

The answer is 0

So when Brady retires, I guess the Pats will continue to be mediocre and average.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballFan1 View Post
    Hey Guido Sarducci. What's up?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    How many championship banners do the Pats have since they were caught cheating?
    The exact same number of AFCE titles, AFC Championships titles and Super Bowl titles the Jets have over the same period of time.