Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minka Kelly Sex Tape - Please God, Please Get This Released

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Minka Kelly Sex Tape - Please God, Please Get This Released

Minka Kelly sex tape reportedly for sale

Derek Jeter's former girlfriend Minka Kelly appears in a sex tape currently being sold to the highest bidder, according to reports.

The 30-minute long tape was shot in New Mexico and features Mika with an ex-boyfriend, who is not Jeter, TMZ reported.

The site reports the tape was shot in a semi-professional manner with the camera secured by a tripod and hooked up to a TV monitor, and "Charlie's Angels" star Minka appears aware of the camera.

It also reports that it is not clear how old Minka was when the tape was shot. Her rep has not yet commented.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/mink...#ixzz21SQgSSvC

I'm sorry Derek, but I have no choice in this matter and you broke up with her so it's cool right?

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    well I guess it beats the cake thread......

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best news of the day.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to see this one. Minka has been one of my favorites for years. According to Perez Hilton, folks who have seen the tape indicate that Minka (love the sexiness of this name, BTW) is well aware of the camera. She and the boyfriend watch themselves on an adjacent monitor.

Only snag? She might be undergae in the video, which would negate its release. At least legally.

Oh Minka! Ohohoh Minka!!
    It seems fallen angel and future Ms. Jackie Onassis Minka Kelly is the newest star erotically dazzling in an unreleased sexy-time tape!
    Sources who have reportedly watched 30 min vid say it features a much younger Minka with an ex-boyfriend, and was shot semi-professional style in New Mexico sometime in the late ‘90s.
    Apparently, Minka is very aware of the camera, and both participants can watch the sexual chemistry they create via a TV monitor hooked up to the camera.
    Saucy!
    The tape is currently being shopped around to potential buyers, but there COULD be some nasty legal ramifications ‘cause Minka may have been underage at the time it was shot!
    Eeee!
    Aw Minks, you gotta make sure those vids stay in your private collection!
    However, considereng the history of sex-tape starlets, this could be just the thing Minka needs to excite her career!

http://perezhilton.com/2012-07-23-mi...e#.UA1qvxz-sc8

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    LOL! Exactly how most of us feel, d.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I can't wait to see this one. Minka has been one of my favorites for years. According to Perez Hilton, folks who have seen the tape indicate that Minka (love the sexiness of this name, BTW) is well aware of the camera. She and the boyfriend watch themselves on an adjacent monitor.

Only snag? She might be undergae in the video, which would negate its release. At least legally.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully she will be paired with Katie Holmes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Minka! Ohohoh Minka!!
    It seems fallen angel and future Ms. Jackie Onassis Minka Kelly is the newest star erotically dazzling in an unreleased sexy-time tape!
    Sources who have reportedly watched 30 min vid say it features a much younger Minka with an ex-boyfriend, and was shot semi-professional style in New Mexico sometime in the late ‘90s.
    Apparently, Minka is very aware of the camera, and both participants can watch the sexual chemistry they create via a TV monitor hooked up to the camera.
    Saucy!
    The tape is currently being shopped around to potential buyers, but there COULD be some nasty legal ramifications ‘cause Minka may have been underage at the time it was shot!
    Eeee!
    Aw Minks, you gotta make sure those vids stay in your private collection!
    However, considereng the history of sex-tape starlets, this could be just the thing Minka needs to excite her career!

http://perezhilton.com/2012-07-23-mi...e#.UA1qvxz-sc8
    When I saw it on TMZ earlier, they noted two songs from a Brandy album that was released 16 days prior to her 18th birthday...

I'm assuming that she had just turned 18 and I make that assumption because I want this friggin' tape to leak out...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    When I saw it on TMZ earlier, they noted two songs from a Brandy album that was released 16 days prior to her 18th birthday...

I'm assuming that she had just turned 18 and I make that assumption because I want this friggin' tape to leak out...

Exactly.

There were 5,110 days that have passed since that album was released and only 16 days before it was released before her 18th birthday. The odds are very much in our favor.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    well I guess it beats the cake thread.....
    While we're waiting, anyone try out the Octomom self-pleasure tape? Did it do the trick?

SAR I

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    While we're waiting, anyone try out the Octomom self-pleasure tape? Did it do the trick?

SAR I
    I wish to see the octomom - bigragu "cioppino-fest". I think it's marketed as "Blow the Lid Off Your Squid".

Croutons optional

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    Was horribad/boring...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    CAN'T WAIT.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Hopefully she will be paired with Katie Holmes.
    I vote for a threesome with Minka, Alison Brie, and Gillian Jacobs.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I vote for a threesome with Minka, Alison Brie, and Gillian Jacobs.

That could work.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what Minka Kelly looked like a few months before her 18th birthday. Ruh-row.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if this is why Jeter dumped her. Weren't they really close to tying the knot.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

This is what Minka Kelly looked like a few months before her 18th birthday. Ruh-row.

SAR I
    Are those wax lips or did she kiss a dirtbike muffler?

-
    Last edited by 32green; 07-25-2012 at 09:00 AM.