Thread: Pre-Season On Sale

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Pre-Season On Sale

Went onto ticketmaster to see what was available via their online sale today. I was able to get 10 tickets together. Not that I would purchase them, but I was curious. This means the Jets have sections in their stadium where they have 10 consecutive seats in a row that are unsold on the season ticket base. I cant wait to see what this stadium will look like come Week 1.

Note, I have my seats in 229.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hofstra Jet View Post
    Went onto ticketmaster to see what was available via their online sale today. I was able to get 10 tickets together. Not that I would purchase them, but I was curious. This means the Jets have sections in their stadium where they have 10 consecutive seats in a row that are unsold on the season ticket base. I cant wait to see what this stadium will look like come Week 1.

Note, I have my seats in 229.
    Bigger mystery why on Jets ticketexchange you cant sell $50 or $75 seats. you can only list at 95 or 105 seats.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preseason, who cares, I thought they are trying to sell the Buffalo game to Buffalo fans.