Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rick Nash traded to the Rangers

I went to a hockey thread and it turned into a fight.

At that price, it had to be done. Lundy isn't getting any younger and dubi's contract was overpriced. Liked artys play on the walls and think that Erixon is a top 4 d man potentially. Like Nash's game, size and scoring ability. Thought he was one if the better players on team Canada in the Olympics and scores with no support cast. From what I hear he is a good guy who will lead works hard and is certainly hungry to win.

Let's just hope there is a season this year as I'd hate to lose a year with gabby, Ritchie, lundy and Nash in their prime.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    the Delisle throw in is nice because it adds another bruiser (along with Asham and the guy from the Icelanders) to fill the hole left by Prust signing with the Habs

Nash will take a bunch of scoring pressure off Gabby (if he is healthy)

Good trade for the Rangers

who have gotten better this offseason while the Newark Devil Dogs have gotten worse with the loss of Parise
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You're in a Rangers thread, discussing an acquisition of a key player to the Rangers upcoming season...

It took your idiotic mind less than 30 seconds to shift focus to the Devils...

I'd say you're a clown, a loser and a troll who is no better than the posters on the Strip that he despises and spews venom toward on a fairly consistent basis... For trolling...

Oh the friggin' irony with you old man... I can't wait until a mod puts you out of your misery and you go back to TGG...
    Pretty funny really...Did I mention you.. No

Did I call YOU a moron or an idiot or old or any personal attack...NO

Did I whine to themods to get you banned....NO

Yet here you are on the thread of the Rangers..a Newark fan...so who is the TROLL.

You and the other 3000 Newark fans have a thread for them...STAY THERE

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    ENOUGH!!! JEESH, LET IT GO!!!

Why do you two have to screw with a thread because of the Ranger-Devil nonsense?

Make your own thread where you can fight it out or do so in PM. Don't do it here where we're talking about Nash.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    ENOUGH!!! JEESH, LET IT GO!!!

Why do you two have to screw with a thread because of the Ranger-Devil nonsense?

Make your own thread where you can fight it out or do so in PM. Don't do it here where we're talking about Nash.
    Go to a Giants board...

Jets Insider VIP
    Go to a Giants board...

Oh, the irony.

Oh, the irony.
    I ignored sg3's second post for a reason, mainly because I said my peace and if you weren't around for the playoffs last year it was a pretty prevalent problem of his to bring up the Devils in every thread on multiple parts of this forum... I decided to address it one last time because I'm tired of it...

You further devolved the thread by butting your nose in...

Had you not butted in, you could have let the derailment sit at the bottom of page 1 and had a fresh page to discuss the Nash signing...

You don't, because of you...

I'll leave this thread to you folks now... Enjoy it.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'll leave this thread to you folks now... Enjoy it.
    You could enjoy it too if you just choose to ignore. He's dissing the Devils. So what?
    Last edited by SMC; 07-24-2012 at 04:39 PM.

You could enjoy it too if you just choose to ignore. He's dissing the Devils. So what?
    All due respect...he derails threads with childish name calling all through out the board. I am a Rangers fan. But his childish posting and antagonistic approach grows weary.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardukis View Post
    All due respect...he derails threads with childish name calling all through out the board. I am a Rangers fan. But his childish posting and antagonistic approach grows weary.
    Oh, I agree with you on all accounts. But in this instance he simply dissed the Devils. He didn't call out any posters.

It's like the "Yankees suck!" chant at Mets games, even when they're not playing the Yanks. Yankee fans aren't going to storm the parking lot to start a brawl because of it.

So, the new saviour is here, Rick Nash. I guess he's taking the place of the last one, Brad Richards. Or was that Gaborik? So many saviours, so few cups.

Jets Insider VIP
    Welcome to sg3's ignore list.

Enjoy your stay.

Refreshments will be served shortly.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    So, the new saviour is here, Rick Nash. I guess he's taking the place of the last one, Brad Richards. Or was that Gaborik? So many saviours, so few cups.
    I'm not worried about Richards. I expect him to have a good season.

He did the same thing in Dallas after being traded from Tampa Bay. Had a somewhat down season (for him) and then turned it on the 2nd year.

I think he will help ignite Nash who has never had a center of Richards' caliber before.

I expect Hagelin to play with them on the 1st line until Gabby returns.

Hagelin-Richards-Nash
    Kreider-Stepan-Callahan
    Pyatt-Boyle-Christian Thomas (I see him making the team)
    Rupp-Halpern-Asham

Of course there's a possibility that Sather signs a veteran winger to play on the 3rd line. If not Doan, maybe Jason Arnott. If it's Doan, he probably takes Hagelin's spot on the 1st line.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah, Jordy, Richards was a good signing. The problem is Gaborik who is a postseason wimp.

Nash should be good for this team and I'm hoping Gabby gets healthy so the Rangers can trade him.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Yeah, Jordy, Richards was a good signing. The problem is Gaborik who is a postseason wimp.

Nash should be good for this team and I'm hoping Gabby gets healthy so the Rangers can trade him.
    Nash could be your answer SMC.

Jets Insider VIP
    With all due respect and without YOUR childish namecalling.....

I stated during an on topic post on a thread about Nash coming to the Rangers...A SIMPLE UNQUESTIONABLE FACT

The Rangers have gotten BETTER with the addition of a top five NHL ALL STAR

AND

Newark has gotten WORSE with the loss of a top five NHL ALL STAR in Parise...

I humbly apologize if this TRUTH upset the small gathering of hockey enthusiasts known as Newark fans

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Said the vermin.

Jets Insider VIP
    Thank you to whomever the weenie devils fan is for the tag in a thread about the Rangers acquiring Rick Nash.

Stay classy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Welcome to sg3's ignore list.

Enjoy your stay.

Refreshments will be served shortly.

LMAO

Jets Insider VIP
    Happy to see that Glen Sather has evolved and stayed away from a guy like Alexander Semin.

Jets Insider VIP
    the Delisle throw in is nice because it adds another bruiser (along with Asham and the guy from the Icelanders) to fill the hole left by Prust signing with the Habs

Nash will take a bunch of scoring pressure off Gabby (if he is healthy)

Good trade for the Rangers

who have gotten better this offseason while the Newark Devil Dogs have gotten worse with the loss of Parise
    The "King" still has no cups... looking forward to hockey after the Super Bowl!!! And the Nash pick up is a good one for the NYR. Takes the place of Gaborik, who is out for most of the season. NYR losing Prust will hurt them IMO. Parise will be replaced by the Borg AKA Devils.... Of all the Rangers on the roster right now, how many have won cups? Richards is one, not coming up with any others? They need to get guys with winning experience, not just stats.
    Last edited by FlagmanL11; 07-31-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    The "King" still has no cups... looking forward to hockey after the Super Bowl!!! And the Nash pick up is a good one for the NYR. Takes the place of Gaborik, who is out for most of the season. NYR losing Prust will hurt them IMO. Parise will be replaced by the Borg AKA Devils.... Of all the Rangers on the roster right now, how many have won cups? Richards is one, not coming up with any others? They need to get guys with winning experience, not just stats.
    Mike Rupp. With the Devils.