Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 301 to 315 of 315

Thread: Jets trade for T Jeff Otah

  1. #301
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Wait did I mention they lost in the regular season to the Giants last year as well??

  2. #302
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Wait did I mention they lost in the regular season to the Giants last year as well??
    I think the Pats lost to the Giants in pre-season the year before that as well... have to look it up.

    Jets better hope they never face the Eagles in a Super Bowl

  3. #303
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I think the Pats lost to the Giants in pre-season the year before that as well... have to look it up.

    Jets better hope they never face the Eagles in a Super Bowl
    And the Eagles have how many Lombardi's?? None and counting..

  4. #304
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    And the Eagles have how many Lombardi's?? None and counting..
    Well, if they played each other, someone's going to come out of that game with a first.... either first win or first Super Bowl.

  5. #305
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    another waste of a player who will never see the field due to bad knees.

    this is fluff and marshmallow.

  6. #306
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    another waste of a player who will never see the field due to bad knees.

    this is fluff and marshmallow.
    Your optimism is always refreshing.
    Last edited by Jordy; 07-25-2012 at 04:58 PM.

  7. #307
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    he's very optimistic about his cheating scumbags and their girlyman QB Tammi, Jordy

  8. #308
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    he's very optimistic about his cheating scumbags and their girlyman QB Tammi, Jordy
    Actually, if you look up "SOJF" in the dictionary, ASH's picture is there.

    He is the President of the club.

  9. #309
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Less pathetic than bragging about games you lose. That's just sad.
    You lost the SB and you still keep bragging about it. Winning the division then getting whipped by us in the divisional round must have been very exciting for you. Then winning the AFCCG then getting beat down by a wildcard team, must have been very satisfying too. Still makes you losers.

  10. #310
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    You lost the SB and you still keep bragging about it. Winning the division then getting whipped by us in the divisional round must have been very exciting for you. Then winning the AFCCG then getting beat down by a wildcard team, must have been very satisfying too. Still makes you losers.
    Not at all. You're making that up. I've never bragged about it. Getting "whipped" as you call it wasn't a highlight or a lowlight of my Patriots years. I've seen much worse and better. Sorry your highlight is losing two AFCC games.

    As far as being losers, I'll take your expert opinion into account since I doubt you even know what it's like to win at anything.

  11. #311
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Actually, if you look up "SOJF" in the dictionary, ASH's picture is there.

    He is the President of the club.
    He would never run for president of the SOJFs. He'd be so sure he'd lose, he would have bowed out.

  12. #312
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Not at all. You're making that up. I've never bragged about it. Getting "whipped" as you call it wasn't a highlight or a lowlight of my Patriots years. I've seen much worse and better. Sorry your highlight is losing two AFCC games.

    As far as being losers, I'll take your expert opinion into account since I doubt you even know what it's like to win at anything.
    Your highlight is losing two superbowls. Wow one more win. Big deal. I'm a yankee and a Devil fan So I'll bow to Bostonians as the queens of knowing what it's like to lose.

  13. #313
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Your highlight is losing two superbowls. Wow one more win. Big deal. I'm a yankee and a Devil fan So I'll bow to Bostonians as the queens of knowing what it's like to lose.

    You missed the entire point.

    If you want to talk football, fine.

    If you want to play "Preserver of the Integrity of the Forum" I'm out. I have enough confidence in my team to let it stand on its own without having to bash you, the other members of this board, or the Jets. It's a childish game and it's the only thing you seem to want to do. I'm too old and too bored with it. Want to talk like an adult, let's talk like adults. Want to talk like a child, I've got my own to worry about... okay chief?

  14. #314
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are football fans here and there are Patriot haters here.

    You just have to figure out which ones are worth responding to.

  15. #315
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine being the fan of another team continually posting on a rival team's fan message board.

    The dilemmas you face.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us