Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bold Prediction Thread

All Pro
    Tim Tebow will lead the league in rushing TD's for QB's but will not start a down at QB.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    We'll sweep the Pats this year.
    glad to have you onboard - you closet Jet fan....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    It's times like these that I like to go full “Same Old Jets”....

Ryan Fritzpatrick goes down to injury in game 3. Brad Smith comes in to lead the Bills to a 13-3 regular season record and the AFC East title.

Miami puts things together behind Matt Moore to clinch a wildcard spot at 9-7.

Patriots pick up the other AFC wildcard at 9-7. Not sure why it happens. Some type of Brady-esque off the field distraction occurs. A video emerges of he and his wife having group sex with half a dozen other female super models or something like that. Yet he sues and wins millions of dollars in damages. He holds a very public press conference and states "I will never, ever do anything like that again. The videotaping part, I mean. Of course I will still have the orgies. I'm Tom Brady." The jerk.

St Louis goes 14-2 behind a revitalized offense dubbed "The Greatest Show on Turf II" or possibly "The Take a Shot and Hammer" offense. The surprising aspect of it all though is that it’s on the arm of Kellen Clemens.

Not surprisingly before all this embarrassing former Jets and division rival success stuff happens, the Jets manage to shoot themselves in the foot.
    Sanchez gets hurt early. In the preseason or in one of the early games. So naturally it's Tebow time. Everyone jumps on the Tebow train. He wins a couple of games despite completing only 3 passes.

This is when things get ugly. Anonymous sources are quoted as saying that Sanchez getting hurt was a deliberate act. Someone missed a block on purpose or it was a deliberate hard hit in practice, something of that sort. The NFL is called in to investigate New Orleans style. Everyone hates the Jets so it doesn't go well for the team.

Even Tebow can’t save the day. Defenses have adapted. He can barely gain a yard rushing anymore. The Jets finish the season 5-11, face stiff fines, penalties and lose draft picks. The team becomes the laughing stock of the league.

But on the positive side, Rex is still likable.
    cocaine is a hellvu drug...

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The Washington Redskins win the NFCE.
    #91 #93 #96 #98 #94 #92 #71 #70

Guarentee 1 will make Brady crumble, Bumble, Fumble & Grumble in da Jungle tis yr!!! U SEE ME?

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    There will be an on the field death.

Philly fans will cheer it.

And it will be an Eagle.
    This made me LOL.

The Washington Redskins win the NFCE.
    I don't see Washington winning the Least as bold at all. Last year they where a QB away from being at least 8-8. The Giants only had 9 wins and and Washington beat them twice.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Tom Brady will have a bad year and continue his decline. 64%/4500/37/13
    DDNY will lapdog Patriot trolls...

Oh wait...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I don't see Washington winning the Least as bold at all. Last year they where a QB away from being at least 8-8. The Giants only had 9 wins and and Washington beat them twice.
    They are still a QB away IMO...

RG3 has a greater probability of becoming the next Jamarcus Russell than the next Joe Montana

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Mark Sanchez calms the critics while putting up a QB rating of 87+ at the same time. 4th consecutive season improving (statistically speaking) in regards to completions, passing yardage, TD's, TD to INT ratio, completion percentage and overall QB Rating.

Quinton Coples takes home the NFL's Defensive Rookie of the Year award.

The Jets not only rank #1 in team defense, but also set franchise record(s) as being the greatest Jets defense of All-Time.

Stephen Hill becomes the most productive/most dangerous (Jets) rookie Wide Receiver since Keyshawn Johnson. At 6'4, 4.3 flat; he's blazing fast. With top of the line leaping/jumping ability, he not only becomes a serious deep threat; but an absolute red-zone monster.

Shonn Greene ranks as a top 10 back. Rushing for over 1,300 yards and 10+ TD's.

The Jets will either go 13-3 or 12-4. Either tying or breaking a franchise record for most wins during the regular season. Enough to take the AFC East away from the Patriots? We'll see. Time will tell. If NE can go 14-2/16-0? They deserved the division to begin with.
    Last edited by NY2FLDWC85; 07-25-2012 at 04:59 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Mark Sanchez calms the critics while putting up a QB rating of 87+ at the same time. 4th consecutive season improving (statistically speaking) in regards to completions, passing yardage, TD's, TD to INT ratio, completion percentage and overall QB Rating.

Quinton Coples takes home the NFL's Defensive Rookie of the Year award.

The Jets not only rank #1 in team defense, but also set franchise record(s) as being the greatest Jets defense of All-Time.

Stephen Hill becomes the most productive/most dangerous (Jets) rookie Wide Receiver since Keyshawn Johnson. At 6'4, 4.3 flat; he's blazing fast. With top of the line leaping/jumping ability, he not only becomes a serious deep threat; but an absolute red-zone monster.

Shonn Greene ranks as a top 10 back. Rushing for over 1,300 yards and 10+ TD's.

The Jets will either go 13-3 or 12-4. Either tying or breaking a franchise record for most wins during the regular season. Enough to take the AFC East away from the Patriots? We'll see. Time will tell. If NE can go 14-2/16-0? They deserved the division to begin with.
    That's some funny stuff right there.

The sad part is DWC believes everything he wrote.

The Raiders will win the AFc West.

Darren Mcfadden will be League MVP.

Carson Palmer will be comeback player of the year.

Raiders won't fire their head coach.

Punter Marques King will have a mysterious injury in training camp and land on IR. (Raiders are grooming him to be Shane Lechler replacement as early as 2013)

Now NFl predictions.

Ray Lewis and Ed Reed retire together after the 2012 season.

N.o. Saints will lead the NFl in penalties in 2012. Joe Vitt will never work in the nFl after the 2012 season.

Peyton Manning stay in Denver is less successful than Donovan MCnabb's stay with the Redskins was a couple years ago.

S Heyer will be starting at one of the guard positions for the jets. Brandon Moore will be a surprise cut or traded.

At least two more Lions will be arrested during the season.

The Titans will be a playoff team in 2012.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 07-25-2012 at 08:05 AM.

- Chicago wins the NFC North & Super Bowl
    - Giants miss the postseason
    - Tim Tebow will be the starting QB of the Jets by Week 10
    - RG3 gets hurt and misses numerous games
    - Calvin Johnson, despite being on the Madden cover, doesn't get hurt.
    Last edited by 124; 07-25-2012 at 08:56 AM.

All League
    The media will talk about Tim Tebow.

Rex Ryan will gain weight.

That's some funny stuff right there.

The sad part is DWC believes everything he wrote.
    So do u. lol!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Look at their division -- they are absolutley projected to finish last in it after the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys.

Predicting a consensus 4th place team to win their division is definitley a "bold" prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    - Chicago wins the NFC North & Super Bowl
    - Giants miss the postseason
    - Tim Tebow will be the starting QB of the Jets by Week 10
    - RG3 gets hurt and misses numerous games
    - Calvin Johnson, despite being on the Madden cover, doesn't get hurt.
    Tebow is 6'3 255 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never becomin a startN Qb. Atleast not built like that. Thats a football players body not a QB...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Look at their division -- they are absolutley projected to finish last in it after the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys.

Predicting a consensus 4th place team to win their division is definitley a "bold" prediction.
    The NFCE is the most competitive division in the NFL.

All 4 teams will probably beat each other up during the season.

The team that does the best ouside of division play, will win the division. Also, the Skins will be playing a 4th place schedule.

The difference between the top NFCE team and the bottom NFCE team is probably no more than 2 or 3 games.

Hall Of Fame
    The difference between the top NFCE team and the bottom NFCE team is probably no more than 2 or 3 games.
    In comparison, that same margin will likely be the difference between 1st and 2nd place in the AFCE, if not larger.

NFCE will be a battle of attrition. Although it is worthy to point out that the Eagle were 5-1 in the division last year. It was the non-division schedule that killed them. Go figure.

All Pro
    The NFCE is the most competitive division in the NFL.

All 4 teams will probably beat each other up during the season.

The team that does the best ouside of division play, will win the division. Also, the Skins will be playing a 4th place schedule.

I don't disagree -- I was just making the point that the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys would all be "favored" to win the NFCE over the Redskins. While the gap may be smaller (and thus, it's not as bold as picking the Dolphins, consensus 4th place AFCE team to win the division) it is still a relatively bold pick.

And it was YOUR relatively bold pick. Not sure why you're disagreeing with me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I don't disagree -- I was just making the point that the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys would all be "favored" to win the NFCE over the Redskins. While the gap may be smaller (and thus, it's not as bold as picking the Dolphins, consensus 4th place AFCE team to win the division) it is still a relatively bold pick.

And it was YOUR relatively bold pick. Not sure why you're disagreeing with me.
    OK, I forgot, no need to justify bold predictions.