Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESPN killing me...Now I can't Stand Tim Tebow!!

Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    I would send Tannenbaum packing before Ryan, so I somewhat agree.
    I think both would go together. Besides, any new GM would want to bring in his own guy as coach. While Rex has had success, I can't imagine the new GM would want to continue forward with him if this season goes bad. Rex is too big of a personality.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    If we miss the playoffs this year, there *NEEDS* to be a shakeup in the FO. We like Rex Ryan for his boldness and attitude but it could ultimately kill the team, in which case he will need to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    I would send Tannenbaum packing before Ryan, so I somewhat agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I think both would go together. Besides, any new GM would want to bring in his own guy as coach. While Rex has had success, I can't imagine the new GM would want to continue forward with him if this season goes bad. Rex is too big of a personality.
    Amazing.

Camp doesn't even start till tomorrow and Jet fans are discussing hypotheticals on how to shake up the front office and coaching staff next year.

Man do some Jet fans suck.

_

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Amazing.

Camp doesn't even start till tomorrow and Jet fans are discussing hypotheticals on how to shake up the front office and coaching staff next year.

_
    It's hypothetical. I still trust & like Tannenbaum and Rex, but if this year is subpar, then it's time to shake things up.

Sorry, you know its in the blood of Jets fans to be pessimistic by nature.

All League
    Amazing.

_
    Couldn't have said it better myself

Amazing.

_
    I was just commenting on what the guy said. It is possible though that this is not a playoff team. Most experts are ranking us middle of the pack right now. It is possible they are right about what this team is and the fans are wrong.

I'm keeping my expectations modest, you can think whatever you want. I like Rex and have no desire to see him go.

Jets Insider VIP
    Amazing.

_
    quite amazing

I wonder if other NFL teams have the equivalent of such a cult of Joe Benigno miserable wallowers in their fanbase?

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    quite amazing

I wonder if other NFL teams have the equivalent of such a cult of Joe Benigno miserable wallowers in their fanbase?
    I'd wager that all teams do. Was kind of funny that last year, right after the SB, there were some threads at a Pats forum about Brady being too old, that he sucked and that the Pats needed to get rid of him and bring in one of the young guys (Mallet) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    I'd wager that all teams do. Was kind of funny that last year, right after the SB, there were some threads at a Pats forum about Brady being too old, that he sucked and that the Pats needed to get rid of him and bring in one of the young guys (Mallet) ?
    Difference is, majority of these other teams have been to Super Bowls or won Super Bowls far more recently than the Jets have. Some of our fans act as if we're rooting for the Steelers and anything but blind loyalty and optimism is blasphemy

Tebow is our savior! Stop fighting it! Haha

All Pro
    Who the hell cares what ESPN has to say about ANYTHING?

Stop watching that garbage. ESPN is only good for live games. Everything else is trash. Put on the History Channel, Food Network, Comedy Central, anything. You'll be happier. I promise you won't miss anything important on "the worldwide leader"

And are you turds already talking about missing the playoffs and firing coaches? It's JULY! Get a grip, losers.

You may hate Tebow's guts and everything he stands for, but if you're a Jets fan, you should be rooting for him to score TDs and help the team. There are 31 other teams out there if you don't like this one.