Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets jerseys everywhere...

All League

Jets jerseys everywhere...

First of all I live in Florida, so I go to the mall yesterday and what do ya know Jets jerseys everywhere I turn. So of I got to check em out right?...Every Fu##ing jersey is a Tebow jersey..I asked one of the clerks if they had ANY other jets jerseys .??.His reply was a chuckle and then said to me come on man this is florida..This is gonna be a long hard season for me too deal with down here in Fla...

So that's where all the Tebow jerseys are, seeing as you can't find one anywhere in the Tri-State area or online unless you want the fake looking ones from the five year old sweat shop in China.

P.S. You live in Florida and Tebow is most popular down there. What did you expect? The Jets aren't a local team so why would they carry anyone else's jersey?

He was a superstar down there...

Plus a Jesus freak where there are many Jesus freaks..

Makes sense to me.. I would expect to see his jersey all over the state...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jets80 View Post
    First of all I live in Florida, so I go to the mall yesterday and what do ya know Jets jerseys everywhere I turn. So of I got to check em out right?...Every Fu##ing jersey is a Tebow jersey..I asked one of the clerks if they had ANY other jets jerseys .??.His reply was a chuckle and then said to me come on man this is florida..This is gonna be a long hard season for me too deal with down here in Fla...
    I'm in VIrginia. Yesterday a girl who worked at Busch Gardens started trash talking me because of a Jets tee I was wearing. Turns out she was from Jacksonville but was a Dolphins fan. She was piling it on pretty good about the Jets (good natured, she was a sweetheart) but oh man did her eyes light up when talking about Tebow. Apparently he truly is a deity to these Florida folks...

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm in VIrginia. Yesterday a girl who worked at Busch Gardens started trash talking me because of a Jets tee I was wearing. Turns out she was from Jacksonville but was a Dolphins fan. She was piling it on pretty good about the Jets (good natured, she was a sweetheart) but oh man did her eyes light up when talking about Tebow. Apparently he truly is a deity to these Florida folks...

-
    In the South it's all about your college football allegiance. Professional teams come second. Something I've yet to comprehend.

Veteran

-
    nope

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    In the South it's all about your college football allegiance. Professional teams come second. Something I've yet to comprehend.
    We've Jacksonville, the not so good post marino Dolphins, and the enigma that is Tampa Bay, so kinda yeah

All Pro
    Same thing in Lincoln Nebraska - believe me I'm a lonely Jet fan out here and I go to the local sporting goods store and whaddya know loads of Jets Jerseys - all Tebow -

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GetaLife View Post
    He was a superstar down there...

Plus a Jesus freak where there are many Jesus freaks..

Makes sense to me.. I would expect to see his jersey all over the state...

You need to post more often!!!

Wait until the Jets travel to Florida to play... it's going to be like a home crowd with one exception, half of them will be cheering loudest when Tebow gets in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Wait until the Jets travel to Florida to play... it's going to be like a home crowd with one exception, half of them will be cheering loudest when Tebow gets in the game.
    The home crowd in Florida for Tebow should double from 500 fans to 1,000 fans

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    The home crowd in Florida for Tebow should double from 500 fans to 1,000 fans
    You don't think all of those U of F folks are going to travel? I do. I guess we'll see.

-
    I officially hate every sports team from Florida- especially the Dollphins, Heat, and Gators.

u live n Tbow time...lol!!! good for u.

Jets Insider VIP
    the good part is next year they will all be in the trashbin and the Sunshine State Gaytor Boneheads will be sporting Jagwire Black, Teal and Gold Teblow jerseys...

and we'll have that high second round pick Mr Khan will be offering to desperately try and fill up his empty stadium so that Timmy can lead the Jaguars to a 2-14 season and the first pick in 2014 NFL April draft

Loyalty to a college team actually makes a lot more sense than loyalty to a professional one.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    the good part is next year they will all be in the trashbin and the Sunshine State Gaytor Boneheads will be sporting Jagwire Black, Teal and Gold Teblow jerseys...

and we'll have that high second round pick Mr Khan will be offering to desperately try and fill up his empty stadium so that Timmy can lead the Jaguars to a 2-14 season and the first pick in 2014 NFL April draft
    You gotta be talking about the other QB #6 right? right!

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Loyalty to a college team actually makes a lot more sense than loyalty to a professional one.
    Unless you went there, not really. Three or four years per player, and most won't even start that long. Talk about change.

Unless you went there, not really. Three or four years per player, and most won't even start that long. Talk about change.
    This is the mindset of a person that only follows professional sports.

Tim Tebow is a Gator for life. He will only ever be a Gator. No Bronco or Jet fan will ever have the same attachment to him that UF fans do.

And rivalries in professional sports have nothing on college rivalries.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

LOL

If Sanchez gets hurt or plays like crap to start the season and Tebow is inserted into the starting lineup and plays well, I can't wait to see you change your tune. Because we all know you will.