Thread: Jets/Titans Monday Night Game

Jets/Titans Monday Night Game

Anybody planning on going? I bought tickets as it will be the closest game to me here in Alabama.

I went to the last Jets/Titans game when Favre was the QB. Nice, easy drive up 65. Great Jets turnout for that game, but it was Sunday at 1pm. Great time after the game, too! Not making it this year

Veteran
    I'll be there. 25 minute drive for me......

I was thinking about going down to visit my dad and catch that game.

Jets Insider VIP
    wouldn't Jacksonville be as close?

Had it not been a Monday night game, I was thinking of going. Instead, I'm gonna go to the Jax game.

I was thinkN bout goin to Tenn / Jets gm but its too far for me to drive 14 1/2 hrs from Norfolk Va to Nashville Tn. No Thanks!!! Closer to drive to Metlife from Va then it is to drive to Tenn. Wow!!!

All League
    I was in Nashville for the NCAA Tournament this past March and it is ****ing awesome. If you plan on doing one road game this year, this might be a very good choice.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    I was thinkN bout goin to Tenn / Jets gm but its too far for me to drive 14 1/2 hrs from Norfolk Va to Nashville Tn. No Thanks!!! Closer to drive to Metlife from Va then it is to drive to Tenn. Wow!!!
    Heading to Norfolk in Oct to see an ODU football game.

Just moved from TN to Cincy this month. It's only a 5-hour drive from here...

Strong possibility I make the 4.5 hr drive from Indy. No set plans yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee_Jet View Post
    Heading to Norfolk in Oct to see an ODU football game.
    I just moved 2 wks ago from ODU AREA!!!. I lived there for 2 yrs. I could stand on my front porch and see the goalpost and scoreboard of the field. Have fun at the game. Games are awesome here!!! I moved about 2 miles away, thats all.