Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Just got Tix info from Jets.....

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,078

    Just got Tix info from Jets.....

    All tix will be delivered by 8/10 via FEDEX, and they will e-mail a tracking number. You can manage your account on 8/1, via Jets Account Manager.

    Yeah Boi!

  2. #2
    Leave it up to the Jets to have the tickets come last minute. I know you don't need them until a week before the first home game, which is what they're doing, but it's still nice to have them just in case there is any screw ups. Say what you will about New England, but at least they get their tickets to their fans by mid-July.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    3,992
    Here's the relevant portion of the email.
    Ticket Shipments

    Your season tickets are being printed and we expect all shipments to accounts in good standing to be delivered by Friday, August 10. Tickets will be shipped via FedEx Ground and you will receive an email with your tracking number and delivery address as soon as your package has been shipped. If you need your tickets shipped to a different location, there will be instructions included with your tracking email that you can follow to re-route your package.

    Account Manager

    Beginning on Wednesday, August 1, you will be able to manage your tickets online through your Jets Account Manager. This includes forwarding tickets, reprinting tickets and posting tickets for sale on the NFL Ticket Exchange.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,744
    I wonder if we will get a hat this year?


  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,201
    as long as you can manage your tix by 8/1, no problem

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    as long as you can manage your tix by 8/1, no problem
    I am in a good mood. We sold the Giants game for face value and my buddy is taking his young daughter and father to the 2nd preseason game.

    Bottom line: profits from selling night games will pay for PSL payment again this year.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    I am in a good mood. We sold the Giants game for face value and my buddy is taking his young daughter and father to the 2nd preseason game.

    Bottom line: profits from selling night games will pay for PSL payment again this year.
    That second pre-season game tickets are like $3 bucks. I have not yet sold my Giants game. Just listed as was going to go. declining price is a bear with only 18 listing days. $199 to $19. Where it sells no one knows.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,201
    got 78 per ticket for the Panther game and face value for the Giant preseason

    one of our three Bills game tix was available and got 275 for it

    Should be no problem getting in the 350+ range for Thanksgiving night


    LSL -- best value in the stadium and when you have to sell a few for games you can't attend

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    That second pre-season game tickets are like $3 bucks. I have not yet sold my Giants game. Just listed as was going to go. declining price is a bear with only 18 listing days. $199 to $19. Where it sells no one knows.
    I have heard that Roger Goodell made a comment that might suggest the NFL teams might recognize the insanity of current preseason face values.

    Lets say (for easy math) that the current average season ticket costs $1,000 per seat (10x$100 per game) including the preseason.

    Since most pre season games have zero value to STH's, I would bet most teams could gradually raise season ticket prices to $1000 per season ($125 x 8) w/o any pre season games included.

    Once that happens, the NFL could generate new revenues (and recruit new fans) by selling PS games: $35/25 for club/non club seats. Best of all, these customers would be happy to be there.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    I wonder if we will get a hat this year?

    Autographed picture of Woody with a pile of money in the background.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    I have heard that Roger Goodell made a comment that might suggest the NFL teams might recognize the insanity of current preseason face values.

    Lets say (for easy math) that the current average season ticket costs $1,000 per seat (10x$100 per game) including the preseason.

    Since most pre season games have zero value to STH's, I would bet most teams could gradually raise season ticket prices to $1000 per season ($125 x 8) w/o any pre season games included.

    Once that happens, the NFL could generate new revenues (and recruit new fans) by selling PS games: $35/25 for club/non club seats. Best of all, these customers would be happy to be there.
    Also fact being forced to buy preseason no longer works in UD. People who buy UD Season Tickets in mid August wont have to pay for preseason games. At $50 bucks a pop for 8 games Jets will be selling full season tickets for $400 each.

    Plus Plenty of great seats open in Upper Prime right now. I rather get 8 games in upper prime for $1,000 than ten games in the $75 seats for $750

  12. #12
    there are no reason for the jets to ship hard tix anymore. just print from home and be done. nothing about the crappy jets hat, thank god.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,078
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    there are no reason for the jets to ship hard tix anymore. just print from home and be done. nothing about the crappy jets hat, thank god.
    That would be total chaos, no? Agree on the hat although last years was almost ok accept for the STH logo.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    3,992
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    there are no reason for the jets to ship hard tix anymore. just print from home and be done. nothing about the crappy jets hat, thank god.
    A printout doesn't look as cool in the ticket lanyard around my neck.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    A printout doesn't look as cool in the ticket lanyard around my neck.
    A "Real" ticket looks exactly the same as a printed ticket when placed in my back pocket.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    A "Real" ticket looks exactly the same as a printed ticket when placed in my back pocket.
    Depends on game. Big Games/Good Seats people pay extra on Stubhub for hardcopy tickets. Plus certain groups of people dont trust print-outs. There is something about going to game with a real ticket as opposed to a stub hub receipt where everyone knows you are not a season ticketholder.

    Big Games on Stubhub, Pats, 49ers etc I get more when I list Physical tickets even though Fedex is higher for buyer. BS pre-season games I get more on an electronic ticket as buyer does not want to pay shipping.

    The better the seat the more this happens. If for your 50 birthday for instance a wife buys her hubby row one Coaches Club tickets for Jets/Pats game I guarantee you guy wants hardcopy tickets to keep.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Depends on game. Big Games/Good Seats people pay extra on Stubhub for hardcopy tickets. Plus certain groups of people dont trust print-outs. There is something about going to game with a real ticket as opposed to a stub hub receipt where everyone knows you are not a season ticketholder.

    Big Games on Stubhub, Pats, 49ers etc I get more when I list Physical tickets even though Fedex is higher for buyer. BS pre-season games I get more on an electronic ticket as buyer does not want to pay shipping.

    The better the seat the more this happens. If for your 50 birthday for instance a wife buys her hubby row one Coaches Club tickets for Jets/Pats game I guarantee you guy wants hardcopy tickets to keep.
    I never bring my real tix to the game and I am not a stubhub buyer. I keep my real tix in the package as a keepsake.

  18. #18
    People trust hard tickets more then e-tickets though.
    Last edited by CMEC; 07-26-2012 at 06:26 PM.

  19. #19
    I prefer the real tickets. It makes me feel proud and I always keep them in that lanyard we got. I feel like I'm part of the club.

  20. #20
    I keep all hard tickets so I can frame them with my Superbowl ticket and have a great wall pieces of all the games I went to that season.

    The problem is that the Jets don't ever make the Superbowl.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us