Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Joseph Addai

All League
    @Mary_Paoletti
    League source tells me veteran back Joseph Addai was struggling during his conditioning test & just quit

Why not Ryan Grant? Cedric Benson out there too, but runs similar style to Greene

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    @Mary_Paoletti
    League source tells me veteran back Joseph Addai was struggling during his conditioning test & just quit
    Rumors are that Bob Kraft caught him flirting with his young mistress and popped him in the mouth.

Kraft said something to the effect of, "**** you pu$$y" as he threw a punch.

@Mary_Paoletti

I called it yesterday. I knew they were running the conditioning test yesterday so it made sense.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Durable? Absolutely..But 4 ypc and 7 tds a year avg for the Jets is awesome?? Then what was TJ?? He holds records for most carries but not most yards in a game or a playoff game.. I agree he was a fine workhorse but in my 55+ years of watching football awesome was watching Jim Brown,Gale Sayers,Earl Campbell but Cumar?? The 14 yds rushing in the AFCCG at Denver and the fumble that lost us Vinny the very next year did it for me..
    You're blaming Cumar for Vinny?

LOL, no wonder you have so many issues with a HOF RB.

I hear he caused cancer too.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

@Mary_Paoletti
    This makes sense. The Pats dropping Addai wasn't a function of them being so happy with Ridley/Vereen, its a function of Addai not having it anymore.

I would be shocked if they don't go out and get another veteran back. Cedric Benson would be perfect for their purposes, IMO.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    This makes sense. The Pats dropping Addai wasn't a function of them being so happy with Ridley/Vereen, its a function of Addai not having it anymore.

I would be shocked if they don't go out and get another veteran back. Cedric Benson would be perfect for their purposes, IMO.
    I expect an announcement within a week of a vet RB being signed. If not, then BB is happy with the progress of his 2 high draft pick RB's and the rest of the players competing in the backfield.

Who knows what BB is thinking.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    I expect an announcement within a week of a vet RB being signed. If not, then BB is happy with the progress of his 2 high draft pick RB's and the rest of the players competing in the backfield.

Who knows what BB is thinking.
    My guess is Ryan Grant.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    My guess is Ryan Grant.
    Could be. I think he was in for a tryout earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    You're blaming Cumar for Vinny?

LOL, no wonder you have so many issues with a HOF RB.

I hear he caused cancer too.
    Forget the four turnovers by non-Martin players in the AFCCG.

Savage is just that lone Jet fan that for no reason hates Curtis. He sticks to his guns at least, I'll give him that.

Hall of Fame Curtis, that is.