Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: Shared IP Address

  1. #41
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I can just imagine the moment one of you (lookin' at you -who ever liked kelly-) realized you were touching yourself to a boy.
    I'll bet you can.

  2. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    LMAOOOO -Death-

    I can just imagine the moment one of you (lookin' at you -who ever liked kelly-) realized you were touching yourself to a boy.
    Kelly always tried a little too hard with her persona, tons of photos with various sad boy band photos ... so I am not quite sure how many JI flags she raised over the years ... she did have her fans ... and haters ( drag queens piss men off if they are the last man in the room to know)

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was Operaguy.

    And I was a LOT taller when I was him.

    _

  4. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    I'll bet you can.
    Bad and I love it

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    LMAOOOO -Death-

    I can just imagine the moment one of you (lookin' at you -who ever liked kelly-) realized you were touching yourself to a boy.
    and what exactly are you doing during this "imagining"?

  6. #46
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was/am JetsBabe. That Bozo's Bus dustup was completely fabricated.

  7. #47
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I was/am JetsBabe. That Bozo's Bus dustup was completely fappricated.
    fixed, for context

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I was/am JetsBabe. That Bozo's Bus dustup was completely fabricated.
    How freakishly distorted would the schnoz/nostrils on you and Erica's love child look?

    _

  9. #49
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    How freakishly distorted would the schnoz/nostrils on you and Erica's love child look?

    _
    I still feel bad about that petty characterization. She was beautiful. Actually, we became friends over at the "empty warehouse" (formerly known as JN).

    But, yes, that kid would look insane.

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    fixed, for context
    lol - me fixing a quote was how the last one started.

  11. #51
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    lol - me fixing a quote was how the last one started.
    You sell out, mother f**king scum...

  12. #52
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    lol - me fixing a quote was how the last one started.

    they'll let just about anyone become a mod these days


































    except for Rube-y, of course

  13. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets not accuse Limo as being Kelly. Limo actually has a life, and wouldn't have the time to hide behind another screen name for no reason whatsoever...

    On a side note, I'm just DWC; I've always been used during the offseason and spit out during the regular season

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Lets not accuse Limo as being Kelly. Limo actually has a life, and wouldn't have the time to hide behind another screen name for no reason whatsoever...

    On a side note, I'm just DWC; I've always been used during the offseason and spit out during the regular season
    STFU

  15. #55
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Lets not accuse Limo as being Kelly. Limo actually has a life, and wouldn't have the time to hide behind another screen name for no reason whatsoever...

    On a side note, I'm just DWC; I've always been used during the offseason and spit out during the regular season
    That side note sounds kinda sad and full of self pity... DWC

    "Wouldn't have time ?"

    You have hidden behind how many internet names yourself ? You still put your pants on in the morning and function as a husband and dad.

    DWC are you admitting to being Kelly ? Is that what we have here ? Do we need to stage an internet persona intervention ?

    No one is accusing Limo but I am frankly surmising that she is Kelly. She is the only person who claims to have ever 'met' Kelly. She said Kelly was a guy and that this guy had admitted to pretending to be Kelly as an internet persona. What straight man would pretend to be a young beautiful woman?
    Could Kelly be a gay male ? Criminal profiling has found that in terms of a fake internet personas that transpire in criminal cases; it is primarily middle aged hetrosexual people pursuing their fantasies role-playing as younger attractive people of their own sex.

    I prefer to believe that Kelly is Limo, I would like Kelly to be a woman, even if she is not a young eurotrash blond, anything is better than a "Kevin". Limo knows football and loves football players/ football celebrities;Kelly loves attention from men. There is a co-relation; Quantum can crunch the statistical analysis for us.

    I suspect Kelly, whomever she is ... is a woman, likely 40's, bored with her life ...very normal looking ... likely tri-state area and has never been to Denmark.

  16. #56
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Warfish is also known as Nose Cone Of The Poop Log
    Yup, although that one (shockingly) never got activated to post. Pre-emptive banning.

    I also own "Robert Arctor", who is banned.

    And "Panzerhaubitze", who I'd REALLY like unbanned so I could use that name for a while (Fish is old, time to move on).

    Thats it tho, no more. Out of emails at current, lol.

    Unfortunately for me, my "e-style" is apparently somewhat signature. Even when I tried to not be me, the Mods knew it was me in 2-3 posts.

  17. #57
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Yup, although that one (shockingly) never got activated to post. Pre-emptive banning.

    I also own "Robert Arctor", who is banned.

    And "Panzerhaubitze", who I'd REALLY like unbanned so I could use that name for a while (Fish is old, time to move on).

    Thats it tho, no more. Out of emails at current, lol.

    Unfortunately for me, my "e-style" is apparently somewhat signature. Even when I tried to not be me, the Mods knew it was me in 2-3 posts.
    I haven't been banned yet.

    I mean. Think about that.

    How is that even possible?

  18. #58
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    I haven't been banned yet.

    I mean. Think about that.

    How is that even possible?
    At first glance, aye, seems hard to believe.

    But when I think about it, you really don't post anything controversial or graphic tbqh bro. You wargarbl, you bring the lols, but you're not exactly posting mandogwall****ers or 72inchalienswingerschlongs gif's, ae you?

    The most "borderline" you go is tales of hot bisexual sisters-girlfriends.

    Mods don't generally ban folks for hot lesbo stories out of jealousy.

    So, shuttlecock anyone?

    Last edited by Warfish; 08-01-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us