Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Patriots Go 19 - 0?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    If Jets go 7-9 they will not make the playoffs b.c they will not win the division @ 7-9 like Seattle did.
    I'm glad you're taking the dialogue seriously.

Depends on if teams figure out a way to adjust to Gronk and Hernandez and force Brady to throw the ball down the field.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I'm glad you're taking the dialogue seriously.

I guess my sarcasm meter is broken.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Who's going to stop the all new quad TE offense?
    It'll probably stop itself....

Report: Gronk in talks for TV show

Can't get enough Gronk? Don't worry, the whole gang might soon be coming to a television near you. Rob Gronkowski and his family are in talks with William Morris Endeavor, a top talent agency, to develop a TV show around the Patriots tight end, according to Darren Rovell.

WME is also working on a book deal and speaking engagements for the Gronkowskis, according to the report.

While it's still early in the process, there's no denying Gronk's appeal. The talented tight end made headlines all offseason long before his so-called "Summer of Gronk" was reportedly called off.

As for the rest of the family, Gronkowski has four other brothers, all of whom are standout athletes. The oldest, Gordie, played pro baseball while Dan and Chris join Rob on the gridiron. Not too shabby

Banned

I guess my sarcasm meter is broken.
    Please stay on topic and stop hijacking good threads.

Jets will sweep them this year. Patriots have an 8-8 roster. With scab refs they will suddenly find a lot less breaks conveniently going their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Jets will sweep them this year. Patriots have an 8-8 roster. With scab refs they will suddenly find a lot less breaks conveniently going their way.
    You know, that's a good point. It all depends on who the replacements are.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    It'll probably stop itself....

Report: Gronk in talks for TV show

Can't get enough Gronk? Don't worry, the whole gang might soon be coming to a television near you. Rob Gronkowski and his family are in talks with William Morris Endeavor, a top talent agency, to develop a TV show around the Patriots tight end, according to Darren Rovell.

WME is also working on a book deal and speaking engagements for the Gronkowskis, according to the report.

While it's still early in the process, there's no denying Gronk's appeal. The talented tight end made headlines all offseason long before his so-called "Summer of Gronk" was reportedly called off.

As for the rest of the family, Gronkowski has four other brothers, all of whom are standout athletes. The oldest, Gordie, played pro baseball while Dan and Chris join Rob on the gridiron. Not too shabby
    It is going to be interesting to see how the Pats handle this. I love seeing Gronk throwing a monkey wrench in the "Patriot Way".

I don't see him conforming to their ideals. Poor Beli is going to have his hands full with his all-world talent. In the past he would just jettison these nuisance players. But we know that ain't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Not to mention Brady's inevitable decline. Everyone's picking 14-2 and 16-0, but 9-7 will be a stretch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post

Not to mention Brady's inevitable decline.
    Yep, QB's who throw for over 5,000 yards and 40 TD's are in a state of decline.

Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

Troll.

One day Brady will suck. You just wait and see.

One day . . .

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Pats have one achilles heel going into 2012 & it's the idea that their offensive line will make it through a 16 game schedule.

Light is retired - First round pick last year (Nate Solder) takes his spot.

Waters is no spring chicken & has retired once - A shortened TC will extend his game. Rotating at RG with him will be either Gallery or Cannon.

Their centers are average at best- Connolly performed flawlessly in Koppen's absence last season.

Mankins is coming off of serious surgery- He may be PUP at start of season with Gallery or Marcus Cannon starting.

The guy replacing Light (can't think of his name) has a history of back problems & had them again last year. - Actually you are thinking of the RT Sebastian Vollmer who is battle tested.

The rest of them are Jags- If they had all starters backing up, you'd never stay under the cap

At Bradys age, he aint moving around like he used to- Brady never was a mobile QB.

Giants proved again that you beat the Pats with a pass rush. - What team can't be beat wih a good pass rush???

Brady only needs to be crushed once into the turf to reaggrevate that recurring shoulder injury thats plagued him somewhat the past three seasons.- How many passing yds did Brady have over the last few plagued seasons?

I just don't see him sitting back there eating a ham sandwich like he did last year.- Last season he wasn't eating a ham sandwich, he was picking apart good defenses. This year he has more weapons to do so.

We'll see
    Yep, We'll all have to wait and see

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Troll.

One day Brady will suck. You just wait and see.

One day . . .
    I truly hope that when Brady's time comes it will not turn turn into a Favre type fiasco. I hope he realizes his limitations and just walks away. The sooner the better.

who is this moron, and why is he allowed to post stupid ****

Rookie
    I truly hope that when Brady's time comes it will not turn turn into a Favre type fiasco. I hope he realizes his limitations and just walks away. The sooner the better.
    If he doesn't realize it, BB will point it out to him and there will be another starting QB .

That will be a sad day for Patriot fans and true football fans everywhere.

Banned
    I really think that if Brady gets his 4th ring in the next 2 years, he walks away like Elway did.

I really think that if Brady gets his 4th ring in the next 2 years, he walks away like Elway did.
    maybe if they bring spygate back, keep dreaming fool and go post this crap somewhere else

Patriots will not have a winning record in 2012. Mark it down.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetschamps69 View Post
    Patriots will not have a winning record in 2012. Mark it down.
    Jets fans are a funny bunch.

Lets just say that your Oline gets banged up a little, Vollmers back goes out, Waters age catches up with him, Solder can't handle 16 games at LT, you lose your center again?
    Most likely one of these things will happen in a 16 game schedule, especially since there already is precedence.
    The reason that Brady has a much higher % of getting dinged is this:
    A lot more teams they play this year will have better pass rushes
    Ravens- Even without Suggs, one missed block on Ngata could end Bradys season.
    Bills- Sure you might still blow them out but their front 4 will make contact & you play them twice.
    Jets- Addition of Coples, 2nd year for Wilkerson, Davis, Maybin pumped up, Scott coming in lighter, I'm sure we'll get a few shots in.........TWICE.
    Denver- You might have to throw a lot to keep up with Payton.....Dumerville & Von Miller would like to meet at the QB a few times.
    Seattle- The few games I saw last year, they have some nice young talent on defense, & you play them away where Brady will not be able to hear a thing, That place will be crazy for this game!
    Houston- This team can bring it & Phillips knows how to teach it!
    49ers- Brady will be hit in this game...plus its a night game, 49ers will be ready to rock. Ask Eli about this defense...I can't believe he made it through.