Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seahawks working out Braylon

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    If he makes the team, November 11, 2012 should be interesting.
    I agree. If he makes the team, wouldn't that mean we have the tallest WR corps in the league? Although all these WR's and TE's don't matter if we don't have more consistent QB play.

Jets Insider VIP
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN

Tannenbaum doesn't rule out possibility jets could bring in a veteran wide receiver.

Maybe the Jets could sign Bray...

ooooops.... never mind!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Lets ship the 7th we just got back from Carolina to Seatle for BE.

Would have liked to see him back with the Jets (if healthy). Oh well.

All League
    My favorite Jet ever. Bring back Braylon.

I just don't understand all the hating on this guy. He was pretty damn beastly during his stint with the Jets. I don't know if we've had a more physically imposing outside threat since Keyshawn... maybe longer than that. Plus he was a legitimate big play deep threat. Devastating blocker. Never chirped about anything. Team player. I for one was a huge fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwnf...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    My favorite Jet ever. Bring back Braylon.
    Last edited by Down, Set, Haiku; 07-31-2012 at 01:48 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    A bit of hyperbole. But yeah, kinda serious. I'm 18 so my pool of favorite Jets is limited to players from '02 onward (when I originally became a die hard NYJ fan).

Those two years Braylon was with us, I loved the swagger (I hate to use the word but it's true in this case) he brought to the team. He was so fun to watch even though he was a knucklehead. I loved what he brought to the WR corps with his freakish speed and size - something we've missed since his departure. Hopefully S. Hill can fill the void.

Revis is probably my favorite, but his attitude rubs me the wrong way.

Hall Of Fame
    Never mind, already posted!

Good luck Braylon, you were a very good Jet.

_

Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    A bit of hyperbole. But yeah, kinda serious. I'm 18 so my pool of favorite Jets is limited to players from '02 onward (when I originally became a die hard NYJ fan).

Those two years Braylon was with us, I loved the swagger (I hate to use the word but it's true in this case) he brought to the team. He was so fun to watch even though he was a knucklehead. I loved what he brought to the WR corps with his freakish speed and size - something we've missed since his departure. Hopefully S. Hill can fill the void.

Revis is probably my favorite, but his attitude rubs me the wrong way.
    Oh ok got ya. I go back to the mid 80s and sometimes you forget you're dealing with a wider age group than you're normally used to. I'll say one thing, the records and memories of that era weren't the best, but there were some amazingly talented Jets on some of those rosters.