Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Network just getting into the Jets talk...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL Network just getting into the Jets talk...

All Tebow talk so far ... surprise.

Does Rich Eisen ever stop making jokes?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surprise, surprise.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    All Tebow talk so far ... surprise.

Does Rich Eisen ever stop making jokes?
    Wasn't Rich Eisen the guy who was caught having an affair with an ESPN employee while he was married?

Or was it more recently with the NFL Network?
    Last edited by Jordy; 07-26-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Wasn't Rich Eisen the guy who was caught having an affair with an ESPN employee while he was married?
    Don't know, but that seems to be a regular occurrence there. that place has broken up a few marriages apparently.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    They just talked about Sanchez arriving and talking to the media, and then they immediately cut to Tebow.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Or was it more recently with the NFL Network?
    Do you mean Steve Phillips?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    Do you mean Steve Phillips?
    No. There was something that happened with Eisen. I'm pretty sure. Maybe sexting another woman?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    the first Jets topic: Who is going to be the leader? Sanchez? Tebow?

Willie McGinest says a bunch of things, rambles a bit and throws out a few names, including Holmes because he's a playmaker.

Charlie Casserly says it definitely won't be Holmes. Holmes is not a leader, but a follower. He also says Sanchez has not been consistent enough to be a leader. Then he says Rex is the leader.

Rich eisen says it's going to be a topic (sanchez v. Tebow) they will be discussing all season.

I say sht.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    the first Jets topic: Who is going to be the leader? Sanchez? Tebow?

Willie McGinest says a bunch of things, rambles a bit and throws out a few names, including Holmes because he's a playmaker.

Charlie Casserly says it definitely won't be Holmes. Holmes is not a leader, but a follower. He also says Sanchez has not been consistent enough to be a leader. Then he says Rex is the leader.

Rich eisen says it's going to be a topic (sanchez v. Tebow) they will be discussing all season.

I say sht.
    Typical talking head mumbo jumbo. No substance. NFL Network has been airing an almost endless loop of Peyton Manning in camp today throwing the same 3-4 passes. Ponderous...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eisen is a big jets fan, he's from staten island.

Also the "scandal" you are talking about is hardly that. http://www.nationalledger.com/pop-cu...r-145744.shtml

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    can someone please tell Kriegel nobody likes the Skip Bayless thing, so you can only imagine how we feel about the wannabe Skip Bayless thing.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tripside View Post

Also the "scandal" you are talking about is hardly that. http://www.nationalledger.com/pop-cu...r-145744.shtml
    I never used the word scandal.

But apparently, it was more than what you're purporting.

http://www.terezowens.com/flirty-e-m...nd-rich-eisen/
    Last edited by Jordy; 07-26-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex is starting to look a little like Ben Affleck

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. There was something that happened with Eisen. I'm pretty sure. Maybe sexting another woman?

In her suit against CBS for wrongful termination, emails between newscaster Alycia Lane and married NFL Network sportscaster Rich Eisen are being released..Lane, got fired from her job as a Philly anchorwoman two years ago after she was arrested for slugging an NYPD cop..she had stated her relationship with the NFL Network’s Eisen was “purely platonic.” Here is the exchange between Lane and Eisen on Nov. 15, 2006, a day after Eisen asked Lane, “What would they say if I just flew into Philly and swept you off your feet?” “I’m just glad you’re in my life =),” Lane wrote. “My timing has never been right with you anyway,” Eisen replied. Later in the exchange, Eisen called her a “rhyming vixen” and she complimented him on being “oh, so charming” and playfully called him a “retard.” “Top story tonight,” she wrote. “Rich Eisen is intelligent AND hot. … Larry?” ,Larry is Lane’s former co-anchor, Larry Mendte. ,”I’m sweet on you kid,” he replied, a few messages later. ,That Thanksgiving, Eisen messaged Lane, “Happy Thanksgiving, hottie.” Then they discussed what the CBS lawyers, in court papers, referred to as a “prior encounter in Miami.” The relationship got exposed when she e-mailed him bikini shots of herself on the beach that were discoverd by Eisen’s wife, sports reporter Suzy Shuster. Shuster was not pleased. The twice-divorced Lane quickly apologized and insisted she was “not looking for [love] with a married man.” Who said anything about love..she wanted sex..plain and simple.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex is starting to look a little like Ben Affleck
    More like Ben Affleck and Gary Busey had a baby.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tripside View Post
    This.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    In her suit against CBS for wrongful termination, emails between newscaster Alycia Lane and married NFL Network sportscaster Rich Eisen are being released..Lane, got fired from her job as a Philly anchorwoman two years ago after she was arrested for slugging an NYPD cop..she had stated her relationship with the NFL Network’s Eisen was “purely platonic.” Here is the exchange between Lane and Eisen on Nov. 15, 2006, a day after Eisen asked Lane, “What would they say if I just flew into Philly and swept you off your feet?” “I’m just glad you’re in my life =),” Lane wrote. “My timing has never been right with you anyway,” Eisen replied. Later in the exchange, Eisen called her a “rhyming vixen” and she complimented him on being “oh, so charming” and playfully called him a “retard.” “Top story tonight,” she wrote. “Rich Eisen is intelligent AND hot. … Larry?” ,Larry is Lane’s former co-anchor, Larry Mendte. ,”I’m sweet on you kid,” he replied, a few messages later. ,That Thanksgiving, Eisen messaged Lane, “Happy Thanksgiving, hottie.” Then they discussed what the CBS lawyers, in court papers, referred to as a “prior encounter in Miami.” The relationship got exposed when she e-mailed him bikini shots of herself on the beach that were discoverd by Eisen’s wife, sports reporter Suzy Shuster. Shuster was not pleased. The twice-divorced Lane quickly apologized and insisted she was “not looking for [love] with a married man.” Who said anything about love..she wanted sex..plain and simple.
    You need a pic Tex...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you surprised?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Former Philadelphia news anchor Alicia Lane was sending him photos of her in a bikini.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    You need a pic Tex...

That pic is either 100% fake or they did a horrible job editing it. The skin on her face isn't even remotely similar to the body. In other words: