Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Network just getting into the Jets talk...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    can someone please tell Kriegel nobody likes the Skip Bayless thing, so you can only imagine how we feel about the wannabe Skip Bayless thing.
    Thanks...I was hoping someone else saw this. Kriegel is still...as ever...clueless about the Jets and their personnel. Didn't mention Schotty leaving once nor did he mention any of the the jet draft picks.

Hall Of Fame
    I don't know who Kreigel is but is he the guy who they have been showing in preview of NFL AM. All he has been doing is screaming. Comes off as fake and annoying. Not to mention clueless.

Jets Insider VIP
    Mark Kriegel...used to have a column in the NYDN. From your description, we're probably talking about the same putz. See the link below.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...s-to-greatness

Sanchez can't be the leader because he's too inconsistent.

My response to that is:

Tebow is the poster-boy for consistency on the field?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    That pic is either 100% fake or they did a horrible job editing it. The skin on her face isn't even remotely similar to the body. In other words:

That is absolutely photoshopped... and a pretty friggin' piss-poor job at that. I hope somebody was intending it to look fake.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ0815 View Post
    Mark Kriegel...used to have a column in the NYDN. From your description, we're probably talking about the same putz. See the link below.

LOL

What a f*cking douchebag.

You can tell Wyche is thinking the same thing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Schefter tweeted that a reporter started off a question for Sanchez by calling him Tim lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Schefter tweeted that a reporter started off a question for Sanchez by calling him Tim lol
    I'm sure Sanchez handled it like a professional. LOL. It's still annoying if I was him. I hope Mark excels this year and shuts all these guys up.

Hall Of Fame

Yeah. That's him. Never saw him or heard of him before. Comes off as a complete hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

I am amazed at the number of clueless windbags get jobs in the media and on shows like this.

Holy crap

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I don't know who Kreigel is but is he the guy who they have been showing in preview of NFL AM. All he has been doing is screaming. Comes off as fake and annoying. Not to mention clueless.
    He also wrote the Namath biography a few years ago.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    There was video of it on NFL Network. Pretty embarrassing for the reporter. Sanchez handled it well. The commentators (forget who they were...Eisen + 2) didn't make any snide or underhanded comments like I would've thought.

Sent from my LTEvo

All Pro
    Here, I found the real deal... no photoshop crap...

Jets Insider VIP

Geezus. What a tool he is.

"GREATNESS!!!???"

All that was missing was an "OY VEY!!!"

No substance to anything he said. He couldn't even answer the Sanchez vs. Tebow question that was posed. Avoided it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Yup. Wyche continually tried to temper Kreigel's over the top comments.

How many times is that idiot Lombardi gonna say "pound & ground"?

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    How many times is that idiot Lombardi gonna say "pound & ground"?
    he sucks. he's probably doing on purpose to irk us jets fans. he hates us

They need to stop comparing RG3 and Cam Newton. In college, RG3 was a QB who could scramble for a few yards (about 4.0 ypc). Newton is a legit running QB who carried it 260 times for 1500 yds and 20 TDs at Auburn. Then another 700 yds (5.6 avg) and 14 TDs in his NFL rookie year. RG3 is a pass-first QB. He is not going to run for Vick, Newton yardage. RG3 will be more like Aaron Rodgers with the way he runs.

DUSTY Keller? ... And the Jets need a Rob Gronkowski-type for their offense. !?!?! REALLY?! Who the F doesn't?

Analysis at its finest

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    They need to stop comparing RG3 and Cam Newton. In college, RG3 was a QB who could scramble for a few yards (about 4.0 ypc). Newton is a legit running QB who carried it 260 times for 1500 yds and 20 TDs at Auburn. Then another 700 yds (5.6 avg) and 14 TDs in his NFL rookie year. RG3 is a pass-first QB. He is not going to run for Vick, Newton yardage. RG3 will be more like Aaron Rodgers with the way he runs.
    Newton is in his own category.

RG3 and Luck and Rodgers are similar in how they run. But RG3 has the world-class speed which is why he will always be compared with the great runners.