Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: PSL Seat Location Question

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

PSL Seat Location Question

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on 2 tickets in section 135, row 10. For those who have similar seat locations, what are the resale value for lower rows and is it a problem seeing the action when the play is on the other side of the 50yrd line? I have 4 seats higher up in section 135 so these would be for clients and resale.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abs9940 View Post
    I am thinking of pulling the trigger on 2 tickets in section 135, row 10. For those who have similar seat locations, what are the resale value for lower rows and is it a problem seeing the action when the play is on the other side of the 50yrd line? I have 4 seats higher up in section 135 so these would be for clients and resale.

Different strokes for different folks. I have been to a lot of football games over the years. My perfect seats would be 50 yard line high in the lower bowl or first row of a low mezzanine sections. It allows you to see over the players without being to far from the action. That it why the main TV shot often looks down on the action.

But, some people want to be as close as possible to the field and players. Fair enough.

At MetLife, the visitors sideline usually has a tv truck running back and forth. I think it would obstruct a row 10 view, but some people don't care. I know it obstructs the first 3-5 rows.

Generally, lower rows do resell faster and for a higher price.

Good luck.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in 116 row 4, which is about the 20 on the Jets side. Pretty much watch the monitors for the other side of the 50 but the view when the action is at our end makes it all worth it.

And I agree those frickin' camara dollies are a pain in the butt. Don't even know why they use them anymore with all the flying camara stuff they have.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abs9940 View Post

It depends how much are you relying on re-sale. While row 10 may not give the best view it could impress clients that you got them such a low row.

As far as re-sale you can always check stubhubs completed listings to get a feel for what they sell for each game. I've had tickets I bought just for re-sale but I've always avoided football. The 2 preseason games means you need to pull at least a 20% profit on your tickets on the other 8 games to break even. I'm sure if you put enough work in you can do it but it all depends on how important re-sale is in this decision.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys. Very helpful.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im in 135 row 9 on the aisle closer to 134...the seats are awesome ...very strong resale on SH...view is great..the camera thing is a non issue..the access through the 134-135 exit is tremendous...the bathrooms and concessions there area empty...can go to the bathroom and get a beer and be back in my seat during a commerical...only negative would be not such a great view when on the other side of the field inside the 20.

I have another pair in 111A row 3 but I usually sit in my 135's

Highly recommend!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fivewide View Post
    Im in 135 row 9 on the aisle closer to 134...the seats are awesome ...very strong resale on SH...view is great..the camera thing is a non issue..the access through the 134-135 exit is tremendous...the bathrooms and concessions there area empty...can go to the bathroom and get a beer and be back in my seat during a commerical...only negative would be not such a great view when on the other side of the field inside the 20.

I have another pair in 111A row 3 but I usually sit in my 135's

Highly recommend!
    Higher rows have a better overall view. My cousin is in 142 row 13 and takes clients and they rave about seats. He also has seats in upper prime around row 14 on the 50 and clients want to sit down low. If you go to all 8 games perhaps you want to go higher.

This is view of field from section 135 row 17. Only thing to watch is lower entrance in row 9.