Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Met up with WCO today, *****es!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,538

    Met up with WCO today, *****es!!!!!!!!!

    if you dug him online...

    if you loved him as mod...

    if he was/is your virtual muse...

    he's even hipper live

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,971
    I hope you both wore protection.

  3. #3
    1 out of 4 aint bad

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,634
    This thread is just fine without pictures.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,067
    Who was on top?

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Met up with WCO today, *****es!!!!!!!!!
    On purpose?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    This thread is just fine without pictures.
    well, we could add one of your limp noodle if you change your mind

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    1 out of 4 aint bad
    how does it feel to be the smarter brother all the time?

    i know the feeling myself

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    On purpose?
    No...by Chance.

    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 07-26-2012 at 10:37 PM.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    well, we could add one of your limp noodle if you change your mind
    Could you? If I was around you naked im sure I'd be fully erect.










    Lmfao

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    how does it feel to be the smarter brother all the time?

    i know the feeling myself
    You wouldn't say that if you met us.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    You wouldn't say that if you met us.
    I can see it now

    "Met up with Dimitri and John _0515s today, *****es!!!!!"

    Then our resident gheys would put a ghey twist on it out of jealousy

    Then change the subject to how much cat sh*t is in their house
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 07-26-2012 at 10:52 PM.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    I can see it now

    "Met up with Dimitri and John _0515s , *****es!!!!!"

    Then our resident gheys would put a ghey twist on it out of jealousy
    Anytime you're in Bergen County. No ghey.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Anytime you're in Bergen County. No ghey.
    Cool!

    Shouldn't I clear it with these other guys 1st though ^^^^^

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    No...by Chance.

    lol, never gets old...

  16. #16
    Cool. WCO can play jazz so you know he's hip.

  17. #17
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,853
    I took the Chance to go meet JSJ

    He's still not over it



    We tried to meet at Knuckle's; it was closed until 3PM...Trying to get an answer from the guy inside the door (with a mysterious accent) I felt like I was copping drugs back in the 80's. I turn around and a guy from JI is laughing at me...I checked my wallet for my lucky acid tab (it was still there), and I just knew...it was Destiny.

    We noshed; we LOL'd.

    We even promised we'd brb.

    Good times.

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,149
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I took the Chance to go meet JSJ

    He's still not over it



    We tried to meet at Knuckle's; it was closed until 3PM...Trying to get an answer from the guy inside the door (with a mysterious accent) I felt like I was copping drugs back in the 80's. I turn around and a guy from JI is laughing at me...I checked my wallet for my lucky acid tab (it was still there), and I just knew...it was Destiny.

    We noshed; we LOL'd.

    We even promised we'd brb.

    Good times.

    This was my act.






    -

  19. #19
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,853
    Wellllll...


    somethin somethin flattery something else

  20. #20
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,149
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Wellllll...


    somethin somethin flattery something else
    JSJ predicted that I thought you'd say this and post it first.

    He's a precient type. And I almost did.





    -

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us