Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exclusive JI Training Camp Arrival Pics

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

My 8 year old daughter could take down Rex's security chief. He wasn't exactly spry when Parcells brought him aboard in '98.

SAR I

thanks for the pics!

Methinks some of the guys packed a liiiittle too much, as if they are going to be in Cortland for the long haul. I like the positive attitude, though.

All League
    Hayden Smith is a big guy.

Who gets to drive, and who has to ride the bus?

Sent from my LTEvo

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Ok, best Man-t!ts contest contestent 1
    LOL. With the bad shoulder, he probably hasn't done much bench pressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    BEAST!

Jets wining the arms race in the AFCE

Banned
    Dustin Keller is developing into one of the greatest pass catching Jet TE's of all-time and quickly on pace to become the most productive TE in Jets franchise history. Extending Keller long-term is a must. The overall chemistry he's built with Sanchez can't be taken with a grain of salt. We need to sign Keller long term. He's only 27 years of age with 213 receptions, 2,559 receiving yards, 131 first down receptions to go along with 15 TD receptions during his first 4 seasons. He's also coming off a career high in receptions (65) and receiving yards (815). Trust me, the best of Dustin Keller has yet to come. Once Mark Sanchez comes into his own as a veteran quarterback? Look for Keller to make a name for himself, as being an NFL pass catching monster. Keller came out of college ranked as the best pass catching TE heading into the 2008 NFL draft; he's lived up to that hype.

Stephen Hill is going to become a freak out there. Can't wait to see this kid take the field. I'm not sure if it's the 6'4 in height, the #84, the blazing fast speed and/or the top of the line jumping/leaping ability etc, etc but Stephen Hill reminds me of a certain someone coming out of college (Marshall).

Last edited by NY2FLDWC85; 07-30-2012 at 06:06 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Dustin Keller is developing into one of the greatest pass catching Jet TE's of all-time and quickly on pace to become the most productive TE in Jets franchise history.

Mickey Shuler says hi.

Don't bother comparing stats. There are no stats for 'clutch'

Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Coples looks NFL ready, lets hope he plays the same
    Oh, he's definitely NFL ready. This is not any Vernon Gholston type draft pick, this guy will contribute right from day one.

The challenge is, will he become the Jets 10 to 15 sack per season guy? The Jets already have a great defense but adding a big time DE could make us the best in the league for the 2-3 seasons. It could also make this team a contender based primarily on defense.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Oh, he's definitely NFL ready. This is not any Vernon Gholston type draft pick, this guy will contribute right from day one.

The challenge is, will he become the Jets 10 to 15 sack per season guy? The Jets already have a great defense but adding a big time DE could make us the best in the league for the 2-3 seasons. It could also make this team a contender based primarily on defense.
    We'll run some 4-3 defensive fronts from time to time, but we're still a 3-4 defensive team, and it's extremely foolish to expect a 3-4 DE to put up 10-15 sacks per season...