Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

Thread: Movies everyone but you hated...

  1. #21


    Stupidest movie, but somehow I watch and crack up...

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    Waterworld
    Who liked Waterworld?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post


    I always mention this movie you bastid...

    Fine, I'll go with Hostel...
    Brutal movie, along with Hostel 2....

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Who liked Waterworld?
    I liked the cat boat in that movie. Throw "The Postman" out there... seem to get sucked into that one too....

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Upper East Side
    Posts
    6,825
    I loved Superman Returns. Seems like I'm the only person on the planet, but I thought it was great.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Brutal movie, along with Hostel 2....
    Saw both; liked both. Apparently there's a third, haven't seen it yet...

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Who liked Waterworld?
    Come on, it's an evolution classic. Costner is badd ass.

  8. #28
    P.C.U.

    Striking Distance

    Police Academy 2 and 3

    A Scanner Darkly

    Mr. Baseball

    Screamers

    Probably a whole lot more if I sat and thought about it. I like alot of generally poorly-considered movies.

  9. #29
    Universally panned, but I liked it. And, no, not just because there were a ton of nude chicks having sex (including a young Helen Miren) in the flick.


  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I loved Superman Returns. Seems like I'm the only person on the planet, but I thought it was great.
    YES, you are!

    --------------------------------------------

    I like waterworld I was a kid when I saw it though , sue me

    On Topic....



    and a lot of Ben Stiller Movies are hated but I like them

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post


    The Tom Cruise scenes had me laughing like a nut. Loved this flick.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    YES, you are!

    --------------------------------------------

    I like waterworld I was a kid when I saw it though , sue me

    On Topic....



    and a lot of Ben Stiller Movies are hated but I like them
    I don't think many people hated this movie.... it got mostly positive reviews actually.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I don't think many people hated this movie.... it got mostly positive reviews actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    The Tom Cruise scenes had me laughing like a nut. Loved this flick.
    Maybe It's just my friends! -__-
    I heard so many neg. reviews

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    YES, you are!

    --------------------------------------------

    I like waterworld I was a kid when I saw it though , sue me

    On Topic....



    and a lot of Ben Stiller Movies are hated but I like them
    I loved that movie.

    _

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I loved that movie.

    _
    Me too.

    What do you mean, "you people"?

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,540
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Me too.

    What do you mean, "you people"?
    normal-sized or tall people.


    I'll pick Green Lantern - I really liked it. And Blake Lively as a brunette? It was difficult not to "pull a Fred Willard" right there in the theater.

  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Me too.

    What do you mean, "you people"?
    LOAD AND LOCK!

    _

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,919
    Big Trouble in Little China

  19. #39
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,270
    ... Man Bites Dog ...






    ... and on my second one i'm sure i've got a lot of agreement for this film on this board ... but not so in the outside world






    l_j_r

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Upper East Side
    Posts
    6,825
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    normal-sized or tall people.


    I'll pick Green Lantern - I really liked it. And Blake Lively as a brunette? It was difficult not to "pull a Fred Willard" right there in the theater.
    +2

    On GL being pretty solid and Blake Lively looking incredible as a brunette.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us