Thread: Out of the office, b****ezzzzz!

Jets Insider VIP

Out of the office, b****ezzzzz!

My company has finally decided to heed my advice/warnings that a plumber has no business working in an office doing paperwork. In two weeks, I'll be taking down my photoshopped degree in Applied Mathematics from Michigan State University, unhooking the subwoofer and speakers from the company computer and going out and doing real work instead.

Can't say I won't miss the past 6 years. Offices are fun. Always free food in the break room, unlimited coffee, air conditioning, etc. I'll be remembered every time the upstairs printer asks for "MOAR HERSHEY SYRUP" when it runs out of toner. But the department will be in better hands with someone with an actual accounting degree.

So, when my posts per day start dropping, don't think I've died or have gone to prison (again). I'll just actually be actually working actually for once.

Good luck, PK. Don't forget the gamma globulin booster.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Michigan State University

If only you were a real Spartan

And good luck, bro. Real work sucks, though...

Jets Insider VIP
    We all fully expect at least one cubicle or office prank posted per day until you go.

Jets Insider VIP
    Enjoy!!!

If I had to work in an office all day, I would shoot myself. I love the freedom to be outside much of the day and go in my office when/if I want to.

Hall Of Fame
    'bout ****in' time.

All Pro
    So does that mean you're gonna plumb again?

All League
    I thought this was Shakins last day thread.

BTW, not a peep from him today, eh? Rut-roh.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post

Did you check McFadden's webcam?

He's probably half in the bag already from all those Guinness's.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wait, you're a plumber?

Good for you, PK. I can tell you're happy about this development. Congrats.

Hall Of Fame
    My company has finally decided to heed my advice/warnings that a plumber has no business working in an office doing paperwork. In two weeks, I'll be taking down my photoshopped degree in Applied Mathematics from Michigan State University, unhooking the subwoofer and speakers from the company computer and going out and doing real work instead.

Can't say I won't miss the past 6 years. Offices are fun. Always free food in the break room, unlimited coffee, air conditioning, etc. I'll be remembered every time the upstairs printer asks for "MOAR HERSHEY SYRUP" when it runs out of toner. But the department will be in better hands with someone with an actual accounting degree.

So, when my posts per day start dropping, don't think I've died or have gone to prison (again). I'll just actually be actually working actually for once.
    what if they need a name for an apartment complex

they'll be f*ed royally

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    what if they need a name for an apartment complex

they'll be f*ed royally
    Did the Cypress Hills complex ever get built?

Jets Insider VIP
    Did the Cypress Hills complex ever get built?
    lolz....thankfully not.

Can't wait until this crap is done. So sick of office people...freaking p*ssies. The dumba** girl I work with has decided that she is no longer speaking to me. She's mad because I was allowed to work from home 2 days last week after my son came down with strep throat and was puking and had a fever. She asked to work from home yesterday while our supervisor was in NYC on business...I guess because she didn't feeling like putting on pants (she has no kids)...and the boss said "no".

So, it's my fault. She's also mad because my daughter was with me for 1/2 hr yesterday while my ex took my son to the doctor. This was after she brought her dog to work last week.

So now instead of her asking me for anything she needs (paperwork, numbers, etc), she sends me nasty emails. F*ck you.

Jets Insider VIP
    lolz....thankfully not.

Can't wait until this crap is done. So sick of office people...freaking p*ssies. The dumba** girl I work with has decided that she is no longer speaking to me. She's mad because I was allowed to work from home 2 days last week after my son came down with strep throat and was puking and had a fever. She asked to work from home yesterday while our supervisor was in NYC on business...I guess because she didn't feeling like putting on pants (she has no kids)...and the boss said "no".

So, it's my fault. She's also mad because my daughter was with me for 1/2 hr yesterday while my ex took my son to the doctor. This was after she brought her dog to work last week.

So now instead of her asking me for anything she needs (paperwork, numbers, etc), she sends me nasty emails. F*ck you.
    Western NY white trash is what it sounds like.........

I cant believe she isnt blowing you under the dek after she saw all your tats.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I'll be taking down my photoshopped degree in Applied Mathematics from Michigan State University...
    lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Western NY white trash is what it sounds like.........

I cant believe she isnt blowing you under the dek after she saw all your tats.
    Normally she would....but she's currently enamored with your bald head

Jets Insider VIP
    Normally she would....but she's currently enamored with your bald head
    Interestingly...im not bald. But I'll take the BJ if she's available.

lolz....thankfully not.

Surely your sunny disposition and even handed professional maturity will be missed in your Office.

Srsly.

I will miss your regular doses of Poli-Sci Wargarbl tho.

Best of luck back in the field. May all the pipes be full of feces and in need of your servicing.