Thread: ESPN 8 PM Eastern NY Jets

ESPN 8 PM Eastern NY Jets

Didnt see this anywhere else. NYJ Training camp report on ESPN at 8 Eastern. 1 full hour dedicated to the JETS.

All Pro
    Thanks dude, just set dvr.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sounds good, but does anyone actually expect to hear any quality information about camp?

It's going to be an hour of talk about how the Sanchez and Tebow dynamic is doomed to fail and how the Bills are poised to jump ahead of us and challenge the Pats. All because they added Mario Williams.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Sounds good, but does anyone actually expect to hear any quality information about camp?

It's going to be an hour of talk about how the Sanchez and Tebow dynamic is doomed to fail and how the Bills are poised to jump ahead of us and challenge the Pats. All because they added Mario Williams.
    Yeah, but, it's football and there's nothing else on (aside from Sox/Yanks).

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post

It's so funny how every year there are just certain media themes. This year: Jets are the worst team in the league, finishing at 2-12 last year, their players can't stop getting arrested and causing locker room dischord. Bills are the new 49ers, real young up and coming bucks with really no holes on their team.

I can't even bear to watch a full hour of ESPN spewing their uninformed crap about the Jets.

All League
    Thanks for the heads up!

All League
    I hope they spend at least a couple of minutes talking about the defense. I haven't heard a word about how they looked today, feels like the defense didn't even practice

Jets Insider VIP
    It is all ready pissing me off.

Not bad,just about what is expected from ESPN. Herms prediction was pretty much crap in my opinion. Beats the 24/7 PATS* slobberfest that they usually have on.

All League
    Matt Light is on ESPN as well? LMAO that guy is a freaking idiot

All League
    was it a full hour about tebow?

Rookie
    Not sure what Matt said that makes you think he's an idiot. I didn't see anything that he said that was over the top good or bad regarding the Jets.

Polian, Light and Herm along with Suzie was informative yet pretty even handed.

Nobody had glowing praises and all the homers are up in arms. Jets have alot of questions and only a day or 2 into TC. All the questions aren't answered yet.

Let the games begin and then everyone will find out how the pieces fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Not sure what Matt said that makes you think he's an idiot. I didn't see anything that he said that was over the top good or bad regarding the Jets.

Polian, Light and Herm along with Suzie was informative yet pretty even handed.

Nobody had glowing praises and all the homers are up in arms. Jets have alot of questions and only a day or 2 into TC. All the questions aren't answered yet.

Let the games begin and then everyone will find out how the pieces fit.
    Jets are always overscrutinized, anyone that watches ESPN or the NFL network can see that. They were all laughing at Rex bold statements until they went to two straight AFCCGs.
    Last year was a windfall for all the windbags regarding the Jets because of the record, holmes ect.
    The Jets might not be uber talented but they have enough players to work with for these coaches.
    Does anyone believe that the Jets coaching staff isn't top ten in this league?
    Like last night when they were joking about Rex proclamation that he's the best D coach in the league, while everyone else was giggling, Polian was like, "if he's not he's right up there with the best".
    Westhoff & now the addition of Sparano who beat the Jets a couple of times with a lot less talent, along with Pettine, Thurmond, Dunbar make for a pretty good coaching staff.
    Coaching counts in this league & I'll take our coaching staff over the Bills anyday.

Jets Insider VIP
    does every single cheater that retires have to get hired by the Extra Special Patriotlove Network??

Rookie
    Coaching counts in this league & I'll take our coaching staff over the Bills anyday

Whew, for a second there I thought you meant Bill's coaching staff.