Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh no, Santonio....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    he's a douchebag who's never going to change....it is what it is. The Jets knew what they were getting into when they gave him big money. The clearly didnt think it through though.

5'10 malcontent WR that isnt a deep threat and was booted off of one team already...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CR8ZMIKE View Post
    Logistics guys... Even today the "Scapegoat" remark.. There's No Santonio In Team Apparently..

If all of the things this guy says hasn't hit home to you guys, you guys are blind. simple as that.

Not one thing has come out of his mouth positive for the team. He could have let it go and never said he was the scapegoat. but yet he has to put a negative light on the team and try to shine through what mess he made and still is making.

It's suppose to be a new season, Shut up and play football. Everyone else is trying to start a new and he's the only one reflecting on the negativity of last season, and in which forces players and coaches to respond to what his remarks were. And it's only training camp. what a shame this guy is.
    He's had nothing but positive things to say this year. I can't believe you went back and bumped up this joke of a thread.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    He's had nothing but positive things to say this year. I can't believe you went back and bumped up this joke of a thread.
    Well, except for that whole "not backing up the coach" and saying that the 2 QB system wouldn't work.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the problem...

The media!

/thread

Lock, dump, ban!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Here's the problem...

The media!

/thread

Lock, dump, ban!
    Was the media the problem when Pitt gave away their young SB MVP for a bag of peanuts?

We paid top dollar for a 5'10 wideout who can't get deep, isn't a big numbers producer and is the biggest dumbass this team has had in a long long time.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really? because it seems to have the same "Tone"
    not only are you taking what was said way out of context you are trying to infer tone based on text.

dump.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm as positive as they come...
    No you're not

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously you guys don't listen to anything football related. think about this...
    Do you hear more about him doing well or doing bad things?.... that's all you need to know.

this isn't about one thing he did, because quite frankly there are too many to count.

Unbelievable that you would even consider him not to be a problem. every other day he is in the media for the wrong reason.

Saying to "dump" my "Opinion" when we're on a message board. lmao.

I don't speak anything but the truth. I don't know how you get this idea he has said all the right things this season. obviously you're ignorant. But so are most of us. get off my thread.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you hear more about him doing well or doing bad things?.... that's all you need to know.
    Actually, he just needs to make receptions.

I don't care what he says.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're QB thinks you're a fool you won't get the chance to make those receptions. as evidence of last season. Lowest completion percentage per QB to WR in the league.