Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Check this girl's mugshot out

Veteran

Check this girl's mugshot out

Police: Super Hot teen lured her ex-boyfriend to park for beating

WYCKOFF — Police arrested a 19-year-old woman early this morning on charges she helped lure an ex-boyfriend to a local park, where he was badly beaten.

According to Wyckoff Police Chief Benjamin Fox, officers received a call about the beating at approximately 10:24 p.m Thursday. The victim, a 19-year-old from Ridgewood who was bloodied and suffered head injuries in the attack, reported that two men had beaten him with a pipe and baseball bat outside the Lincoln School.

The teen told officers he had come to the school with an ex-girlfriend, Margaux Tocci, and that the two had been walking around the schoolyard talking. As they walked, the two men approached and began beating him, taking cash from his wallet and smashing his cell phone on the ground, Fox said.

Tocci and the two men, described as being in their late teens or early twenties, left the scene in Tocci's vehicle.

At approximately 3 a.m., officers stopped a vehicle on Franklin Avenue that matched the victim's description, and found Tocci inside.

After an interview, she was arrested and charged with robbery and theft. She was committed to the Bergen County Jail in Hackensack, where she is being held in lieu of $50,000 bail.

According to Fox, Tocci refused to provide information on the two men who carried out the assault, and an investigation into the incident remains active.

The victim was taken to a local hospital where he received stitches for his injuries.

Hall Of Fame
    Not "super hot", but I'd hit it.

Veteran
    I have just never seen a grinning mugshot before ... ever !

Was the cop who took the photo flirting with her ?
    Is she Tony Soprano's daughter and simply does not give a damn ?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Not "super hot", but I'd hit it.
    **** that... Chick is guaranteed to be super clingy and we already know she's psycho...

Combo is deadly... Almost literal for the poor kid that got beaten.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    I have just never seen a grinning mugshot before ... ever !

Was the cop who took the photo flirting with her ?
    Is she Tony Soprano's daughter and simply does not give a damn ?
    ============================================

Veteran
    We need Borgoguy to weigh in on this but the man's a connoisseur so I am not sure if he can appreciate felonius Italian teenagers.

Veteran

I dunno, I think she could be the second most welcome addition to the Hampur since ... since ... Gata ...

Ragu, will you be squiring this young woman around to pool parties and barbecues once she is paroled? Or is twenty four your cut off point ?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Upon moving to Ridgewood, we were instructed to not fraternize with the white trash in Wyckoff.

However, for Ms. Tocci, we could make an exception. I've got $50 large lying around, thinking of going to bail her out.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend

Daniel Chaupiz, who police identified as the current boyfriend of Margaux H. Tocci, is accused of assaulting and robbing Tocci's ex-boyfriend.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Wyckoff? Wack-off?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Upon moving to Ridgewood, we were instructed to not fraternize with the white trash in Wyckoff.

However, for Ms. Tocci, we could make an exception. I've got $50 large lying around, thinking of going to bail her out.

SAR I

[WYCKOFF — Police arrested a 19-year-old woman early this morning on charges she helped lure an ex-boyfriend to a local park, where he was badly beaten.

According to Wyckoff Police Chief Benjamin Fox, officers received a call about the beating at approximately 10:24 p.m Thursday. The victim, a 19-year-old from Ridgewood who was bloodied and suffered head injuries in the attack, reported that two men had beaten him with a pipe and baseball bat outside the Lincoln School.

LOL the ironing.

If Wyckoff is white trash, how bad is the white trash in Ramsey?

Btw, Wyckoff widely considered Ridgewood without the dooshbaggery.

_

Hall Of Fame

SAR I
    And if she carjacks you, it's not like it was your car anyway.

We need Borgoguy to weigh in on this but the man's a connoisseur so I am not sure if he can appreciate felonius Italian teenagers.
    LMFAO! Thanks for the platitude, but give me a break, please.

I saw Ms. Tocci's photo on the news. First thing I said to my wife is that the chick is not only hot, but crazy, which makes her an animal in bed (against a door, next to the A&P dumpster, etc.).

She's not classically pretty, but plenty attractive. Ms. Tocci projects a smoldering sensuality, which I find intoxicating. I'm also about 95% sure that she's had an orgasm whilst getting it anally. Most likely the reason why she had her old boyfriend beat up, as he has taken her "AV", then proceeded to break up with her.

Only scary aspect are her hands in that mugshot. Those things look huge. My luck, she's the nurse checking my prostate.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

I saw Ms. Tocci's photo on the news. First thing I said to my wife is that the chick is not only hot, but crazy, which makes her an animal in bed (against a door, next to the A&P dumpster, etc.).

She's not classically pretty, but plenty attractive. Ms. Tocci projects a smoldering sensuality, which I find intoxicating. I'm also about 95% sure that she's had an orgasm whilst getting it anally. Most likely the reason why she had her old boyfriend beat up, as he has taken her "AV", then proceeded to break up with her.

Only scary aspect are her hands in that mugshot. Those things look huge. My luck, she's the nurse checking my prostate.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Only scary aspect are her hands in that mugshot. Those things look huge. My sincerest hope is she's the nurse checking my prostate.
    Gross

Veteran

That's her on the right...

Beautifully and eloquently put Borgoguy... I do find her compelling and can't wait for Sar to bail her out

Personally I love crazies...as long as you are not marrying them, they brighten up the off season, just don't stalk me on NFL Sundays .

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post

If Wyckoff is white trash, how bad is the white trash in Ramsey?
    So let me get this straight:

I'm not allowed to comment on your daughter and you are allowed to comment on my girlfriend. Is that right? Just checking before I bump this upstairs.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame

I'm not allowed to comment on your daughter and you are allowed to comment on my girlfriend. Is that right? Just checking before I bump this upstairs.

SAR I
    So you admit to slumming? Now go whine to the mods you Kenmore-baking, 3 series-driving, Hampur-razing, self-important twit.

That is what you call white girl crazy.

Hall Of Fame

SAR I
    If you were married to her, I would NEVER have uttered a word.

Kudos for bragging to a bunch of strangers about cheating on the trophy wife.

So, she makes all the money and is obviously more attractive than you and yet you're banging someone else, so what is it, other than dooshbaggery, that you bring to the marriage?

BTW, masturbating to pictures of my daughter is all on you, just as opening the door to your cheating on your family schtick, it's all on you.

_