Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: Check this girl's mugshot out

  1. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    That is what you call white girl crazy.
    Dat's right Southside and don't ya love it (I do)

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Gross
    LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post

    That's her on the right...

    Personally I love crazies...as long as you are not marrying them, they brighten up the off season, just don't stalk me on NFL Sundays .

    A person will have legendary sex with a chick like Ms. Tocci. Your glans will be abraded beyond belief, bit you will be smiling through the pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    If you were married to her, I would NEVER have uttered a word.

    Kudos for bragging to a bunch of strangers about cheating on the trophy wife.

    So, she makes all the money and is obviously more attractive than you and yet you're banging someone else, so what is it, other than dooshbaggery, that you bring to the marriage?

    BTW, masturbating to pictures of my daughter is all on you, just as opening the door to your cheating on your family schtick, it's all on you.

    _
    WTF? Is this true?

  3. #23
    If you folks consider that dog as hot ,then standards are sure dropping with the younger set. Pretty classless trash if you ask me, beating up and ex, really, get a life!!!!

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

    WTF? Is this true?
    It was just something he said, but it got him band for about a month.

    But who knows with that tool--it's all schtick until he claims it wasn't schtick--or that it actually WAS schtick.

    Oh, he cheats on his wife too- really proud of it--been braggin about it in the Hampur so the "cool kids" will accept him.

    But then he said it was schtick, so who knows?

    _

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    NJ is segregated, thank god.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    It was just something he said, but it got him band for about a month.

    But who knows with that tool--it's all schtick until he claims it wasn't schtick--or that it actually WAS schtick.

    Oh, he cheats on his wife too- really proud of it--been braggin about it in the Hampur so the "cool kids" will accept him.

    But then he said it was schtick, so who knows?

    _
    Wow.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    Daniel Chaupiz, who police identified as the current boyfriend of Margaux H. Tocci, is accused of assaulting and robbing Tocci's ex-boyfriend.

    SAR I
    Two arrests sooner and 5 days before the beating

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,296
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    Daniel Chaupiz, who police identified as the current boyfriend of Margaux H. Tocci, is accused of assaulting and robbing Tocci's ex-boyfriend.

    SAR I
    Her ex must be a pu$$y to let this kid beat him up.

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Her ex must be a pu$$y to let this kid beat him up.
    The ex is from Ridgewood, so yeah, probably a p*ssy.

    _

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    It was just something he said, but it got him band for about a month.

    But who knows with that tool--it's all schtick until he claims it wasn't schtick--or that it actually WAS schtick.

    Oh, he cheats on his wife too- really proud of it--been braggin about it in the Hampur so the "cool kids" will accept him.

    But then he said it was schtick, so who knows?

    _
    Is this for real

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,076
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Her ex must be a pu$$y to let this kid beat him up.
    A pu$$y with a baseball bat and lead pipe???

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    Is this for real
    Yes, it's real.

    Or it's schtick.

    Go look at the Aerosmith thread or the Mug Shot thread or the Soap thread.

    Decide for yourself--he has SO wanted to be accepted here--he'll say basically anything to fit in with what he describes as the "cool kids" even though we've all acknowledged we're not--and when he realizes he doesn't fit in, he periodically threatens to destroy the Hampur with his legions of followers from the Pfail Strip.

    Kind of sad, really.

    SAR once sent me a few PMs a few years ago inviting me to his new mansion in Ridgewood (haha-there aren't any--I've lived there) pleading with me that everything he says here is true, but once he tried to play the cool kid about cheating on his wife, he's now claiming that and ONLY that is schtick.

    But we all remember him regaling the 14 year olds on the Pfail Strip years ago about underage hookers in the Pacific Rim, 19 year old rentals when he came down for Jet games, naked hand-jobs.

    Soooo, pretty sure that was all schtick too.

    Just like his current detestation for Rex.

    It's hard to tell with that guy.

    He's generally pretty straightforward and truthful.

    Or he's not.

    It's one of those two.

    _

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,296
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    A pu$$y with a baseball bat and lead pipe???
    Trick is to make them miss their first swing, then you move in. If that kid came at me with a bat I'd shove it so far up his arse it would come out his mouth.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL.



    A person will have legendary sex with a chick like Ms. Tocci. Your glans will be abraded beyond belief, bit you will be smiling through the pain.



    WTF? Is this true?
    Yes, it is true. I recall SAR1 's disgusting vile post commenting on another poster's daughter -- something I do not care to repeat but was accurately described by JStokes. As I said previously, I honestly think SAR is an attention whore or has mental problems.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Yes, it is true. I recall SAR1 's disgusting vile post commenting on another poster's daughter -- something I do not care to repeat but was accurately described by JStokes. As I said previously, I honestly think SAR is an attention whore or has mental problems.
    Thanks for the follow up. Would love to see Stokes lay out SAR for those comments, as any Dad would do.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    The ex is from Ridgewood, so yeah, probably a p*ssy.

    _
    Lol excellent!

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Thanks for the follow up. Would love to see Stokes lay out SAR for those comments, as any Dad would do.
    I think they should fight. A duel. Stokes wins this easily.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    I think they should fight. A duel. Stokes wins this easily.
    All he has to do is bite him in the ankles and he would fall like a tree.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    I think they should fight. A duel. Stokes wins this easily.
    See, SAR probably grew up in a time where folks let inappropriate comments about daughters go without incident. Let me tell you that I've seen plenty of noses broken/faces stomped for less...much less.

    Yeah, I think Stokes can handle himself (literally and figuratively). 10-1 he knocks out SAR.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    See, SAR probably grew up in a time where folks let inappropriate comments about daughters go without incident. Let me tell you that I've seen plenty of noses broken/faces stomped for less...much less.

    Yeah, I think Stokes can handle himself (literally and figuratively). 10-1 he knocks out SAR.
    Yes!!! Not enough of face punching anymore. Wahh, I'll sue. I won't stoop to that level. All ***** cop outs. Punch the **** out of each other, then go grab a beer.

    1st annual Hampur Duel.
    -Stokes vs. sar
    ****ing epic. I would go

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us