Thread: LG isn't the only competition...Media competing too!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

LG isn't the only competition...Media competing too!

"...close to 100 media members attended today's rainy practice" -ESPN

There were also reports of media photographers clamoring for pictures of a shirtless Tim Tebow running through the rain.

What a bunch of clowns!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    "...close to 100 media members attended today's rainy practice" -ESPN

There were also reports of media photographers clamoring for pictures of a shirtless Tim Tebow running through the rain.

What a bunch of clowns!
    I mentioned in the Camp recap thread that the only mention by the National Media about todays practice was that of Tebow running through the rain shirtless. That should tell you all you need to know about how this team will be covered going forward. Thank God for Coz and Vrentas for actually reporting what is going on.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are legitimately 5 or 6 qb competitions going on in various training camps right now, but you wouldn't know it from any national media coverage. Just Mark Sanchez hearing Tim Tebow's footsteps. Silly.

Sent from my LTEvo

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I said in another thread, the Tebow act smells of media manipulation. Maybe there is more Reverend Hargis in there than most of us realized.

Enough old timers here to remember this one:
    http://www.kazaa.com/#!/Don-Imus/120...lly-Sol-Hargis

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    As I said in another thread, the Tebow act smells of media manipulation. Maybe there is more Reverend Hargis in there than most of us realized.

Enough old timers here to remember this one:
    http://www.kazaa.com/#!/Don-Imus/120...lly-Sol-Hargis

Media manipulation of what? You reap what you sow. The ownership brought in this cult figure and the fans complain about the attention he gets. The national media want features and personalities.

Brady jumping off the rock on vacation so far is the biggest story of the camp up here.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Media manipulation of what? You reap what you sow. The ownership brought in this cult figure and the fans complain about the attention he gets. The national media want features and personalities.

Brady jumping off the rock on vacation so far is the biggest story of the camp up here.
    I think it's more so of the attention Tebow yearns for... Running in the rain with a shirt sounds a lot smarter than running in the rain shirtless(unless hungry for attention)... His PR reps should be getting paid nicely because they have him trained and prepared to seize every opportunity, media-wise...

Just my $0.02...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    As I said in another thread, the Tebow act smells of media manipulation.
    The Teblow infected coverage of the #Jets is pathetic. Who gives a **** about how his ankle wraps feel.