Thread: Cleft-chinned Mabel Pantaleon, Dexter Actress Missing

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleft-chinned Mabel Pantaleon, Dexter Actress Missing

Police: Manhattan Actress Who Appeared In ‘Dexter’ Missing Since Sunday

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Police are asking for the public’s help in finding an actress who has been missing since Sunday.

Mabel Pantaleon, 31, was last seen around 9 a.m. at her apartment on W. 157th Street in Washington Heights, police said.

Pantaleon is described as being 5-feet-7-inches tall, 165 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair.

She was last seen wearing a red shirt with “Drake” on the front and could be driving a silver 2005 Toyota Camry, police said.

Pantaleon left the RN Program at New York City College of Technology in Brooklyn in her final semester to pursue acting, according to her IMDB.com profile.

She has had small roles on shows like “Dexter” and “Mystery ER.”

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).

A pretty girl, I hope they find her ... having played a minor role in Dexter it is somewhat ironic that she is now the subject of a police investigation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody seen Sports recently?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They found her. Apparently she was having some sort of psychiatric episode.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mabel-panta...0#.UBSR0M2XcwQ

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mabel Pantaleon Found: Missing Actress With Manic Depression Disorder Found at Airport

Mabel Pantaleon, the New York actress who vanished from her home Sunday, was found at John F. Kennedy airport attempting to purchase a plane ticket.

Pantaleon, 31, who has manic-depressive disorder, has appeared on the "Dexter" and "Mystery ER." She was picked up by New York Port Authority police Thursday evening, Sgt. John Buthorn of the New York Police Department told ABC News.

"She was in [Port Authority's] custody on Thursday evening. She was in good condition, and there was nothing suspicious," Buthorn said.

The actress was reportedly trying to buy a ticket when her name popped up on a police database, at which point authorities were notified of her whereabouts. Pantaleon was taken by authorities to the psychiatric emergency room at Jamaica Hospital at 9:20 p.m. Thursday.

Pantaleon's mother, Sylvia Pantaleon, expressed relief that her daughter had been found.

"Everything is over, thank God. She's OK, and she is in the hospital," her mother told ABC News on Friday. "Thank god for everything .. that this is over now."

On Thursday Sylvia Pantaleon told ABC News that she believed her daughter had gone off her medication. Before her daughter disappeared, said her mother, she had accosted family members and accused them of being terrorists.

"She was staying with me. She saw something on the Internet and got very upset, and she started saying a lot of weird things," Sylvia Pantaleon told ABC News Thursday.

"She said, 'I'm leaving from here, all of you are terrorists, you're not my mother. I knew it wasn't her," her mother said.

Her mother told how Pantaleon had been drawn to acting and moved to California but soon returned to stay at her mother's apartment for a year before taking an apartment on Forty-Fifth Street in Manhattan. But Pantaleon lost that apartment, and was back staying with her mother.

Pantaleon, who studied at the New York City College of Technology before pursuing acting, finished second runner-up in the Miss Latina New York USA Pageant in 2003, according to her IMDB profile.

Her mother told ABC News that she'd called the police as soon as her daughter vanished Sunday but couldn't officially report her missing until 24 hours had passed.

She also said that her daughter did not have a boyfriend at the time she disappeared.

"That was one of her problems. She doesn't have friends, she doesn't have boyfriends," she said.

In addition to appearing as a server on "Dexter" in 2008, that same year Pantaleon portrayed a nurse on the Discovery Health Channel reality series "Mystery ER." She launched her acting career on the same network's "Untold Stories of the ER" series in 2006, then went on to appear in feature films, including "Choose Connor," "Double Down" and "The Gleam."

Apparently the girl does not have friends ... Gata, you should make an effort to reach out to her and introduce her to the Hampur.

Seriously, I hope she gets straight back on her meds and gets healthy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Anybody seen Sports recently?
    Sports was sporting his photo in the "this is what I really look like section"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    5-feet-7-inches tall, 165 pounds?

So sad, I hope she gets better soon.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    5-feet-7-inches tall, 165 pounds?

So sad, I hope she gets better soon.
    Agreed, no mention of a Dad in the picture, no friends ... tragic.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have any friends either, suck it up *****.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I don't have any friends either, suck it up *****.
    Laughing now ... and don't believe you ; I am sure Tom Brady has you on his speed dial.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Mabel Pantaleon Found: Missing Actress With Manic Depression Disorder Found at Airport

Mabel Pantaleon, the New York actress who vanished from her home Sunday, was found at John F. Kennedy airport attempting to purchase a plane ticket.

Pantaleon, 31, who has manic-depressive disorder, has appeared on the "Dexter" and "Mystery ER." She was picked up by New York Port Authority police Thursday evening, Sgt. John Buthorn of the New York Police Department told ABC News.

"She was in [Port Authority's] custody on Thursday evening. She was in good condition, and there was nothing suspicious," Buthorn said.

The actress was reportedly trying to buy a ticket when her name popped up on a police database, at which point authorities were notified of her whereabouts. Pantaleon was taken by authorities to the psychiatric emergency room at Jamaica Hospital at 9:20 p.m. Thursday.

Pantaleon's mother, Sylvia Pantaleon, expressed relief that her daughter had been found.

"Everything is over, thank God. She's OK, and she is in the hospital," her mother told ABC News on Friday. "Thank god for everything .. that this is over now."

On Thursday Sylvia Pantaleon told ABC News that she believed her daughter had gone off her medication. Before her daughter disappeared, said her mother, she had accosted family members and accused them of being terrorists.

"She was staying with me. She saw something on the Internet and got very upset, and she started saying a lot of weird things," Sylvia Pantaleon told ABC News Thursday.

"She said, 'I'm leaving from here, all of you are terrorists, you're not my mother. I knew it wasn't her," her mother said.

Her mother told how Pantaleon had been drawn to acting and moved to California but soon returned to stay at her mother's apartment for a year before taking an apartment on Forty-Fifth Street in Manhattan. But Pantaleon lost that apartment, and was back staying with her mother.

Pantaleon, who studied at the New York City College of Technology before pursuing acting, finished second runner-up in the Miss Latina New York USA Pageant in 2003, according to her IMDB profile.

Her mother told ABC News that she'd called the police as soon as her daughter vanished Sunday but couldn't officially report her missing until 24 hours had passed.

She also said that her daughter did not have a boyfriend at the time she disappeared.

"That was one of her problems. She doesn't have friends, she doesn't have boyfriends," she said.

In addition to appearing as a server on "Dexter" in 2008, that same year Pantaleon portrayed a nurse on the Discovery Health Channel reality series "Mystery ER." She launched her acting career on the same network's "Untold Stories of the ER" series in 2006, then went on to appear in feature films, including "Choose Connor," "Double Down" and "The Gleam."

Apparently the girl does not have friends ... Gata, you should make an effort to reach out to her and introduce her to the Hampur.

Seriously, I hope she gets straight back on her meds and gets healthy.
    If I were her, when I was feeling better I'd sit down with my mom and talk to her about having such a big mouth with the press.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    [SIZE="5"]Her mother told ABC News that she'd called the police as soon as her daughter vanished Sunday but couldn't officially report her missing until 24 hours had passed.
    Hope some dope really didnt tell her they couldnt take a report for 24 hours, which is not true at all. If they did, they should consider themselves lucky she turned up OK.

Btw, getting away from W157st. was technically a smart move, though the execution was lacking. The place is raining Kilo's.

-

-

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

... getting away from W157st. was technically a smart move, though the execution was lacking. The place is raining Kilo's.

-
    The place is raining kilos