Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYPD detective suspended after kidnapping victim found in his garage

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The call was traced directly to the house where the "victim" was being held?

Wow.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    What I do know is if the homeowner hadn't been a cop, he wouldn't have been facing suspension and possibly loosing his job. His ass would've got locked up. That day. You know... just like everybody else.
    You dont know that, because you werent there and privy to the investigation.

Turns out the "victim" was a Forgery suspect involved with the others in the forgery business and didnt implicate the cop. Also, the cops cousin, who was charged with Kidnapping and possession of forged instruments, also stated the cop was not involved.

This combined with the fact the cop apparently didnt use the garage and resided separately in the house from the others involved, made charging the cop problematic; The D.A.'s office would never prosecute because the evidence was just not there.

Even the mouth-breathiest of cops would not be dumb enough to make ransom demand calls from his home with the victim 30 feet away....then answer the door when 8 guys with suits show up.

This guy is clearly a moron of the highest order, but there is no evidence he was involved with the kidnapping.

-
    -

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    The real victim here is the dead monkey with the stomach full of cheeks and eyeballs.
    +1

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

I dont know a single person who would shed a tear either just because he was a cop. There is more of a feeling of embarrassment that he was hired to begin with.

-
    oh that's rich

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You dont know that, because you werent there and privy to the investigation.

Turns out the "victim" was a Forgery suspect involved with the others in the forgery business and didnt implicate the cop. Also, the cops cousin, who was charged with Kidnapping and possession of forged instruments, also stated the cop was not involved.

This combined with the fact the cop apparently didnt use the garage and resided separately in the house from the others involved, made charging the cop problematic; The D.A.'s office would never prosecute because the evidence was just not there.

Even the mouth-breathiest of cops would not be dumb enough to make ransom demand calls from his home with the victim 30 feet away....then answer the door when 8 guys with suits show up.

This guy is clearly a moron of the highest order, but there is no evidence he was involved with the kidnapping.

-

-
    oh, I'll bet the cop wasn't involved. After the boys down at the precinct got a hold of the other perpetrators, it wasn't long until the fellow officer was "not involved".

hey, those quote thingys can be fun.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Wouldn't a cop's garage be a perfect place to hide a kidnap victim?
    ..or the mod lounge. I hear that's where they kept Tx for a few months.

Ugh...can you imagine the smell?!?!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, I'll bet the cop wasn't involved. After the boys down at the precinct got a hold of the other perpetrators, it wasn't long until the fellow officer was "not involved".

hey, those quote thingys can be fun.
    This isnt Mayberry. The Major Case dudes didnt know the cop, the cops at the local precinct or the Internal Affairs guys that eventually took over the investigation.

Mebbe when Andy or Barney hands you the key through the bars, you can let yourself out and get a nightcap, Otis.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some bozos, granted... but mostly some awesome characters with a nose for the right thing.

Like any other field.

Dont doubt you met 75,000 cops though.

With swollen eyes and drool-draped lips, you told 'em all what you thought, dint you?

Good for you, Ragoots.

Good for you.

-

75000 grand ransom. Bozos. For the rap you'll get for kidnapping a million is the standard. Detective. Just sayin

Go play cops and robbers

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This isnt Mayberry. The Major Case dudes didnt know the cop, the cops at the local precinct or the Internal Affairs guys that eventually took over the investigation.

Mebbe when Andy or Barney hands you the key through the bars, you can let yourself out and get a nightcap, Otis.

lol.

I just like to get you worked up sometimes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol.

I just like to get you worked up sometimes.
    like when I commented on the shape of Korean heads and you took it to a whole other level. he went nuts over that. blamed me equally too.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    like when I commented on the shape of Korean heads and you took it to a whole other level. he went nuts over that. blamed me equally too.
    I have a duty....a responsibility if you will...to defend our Korean posters.

How would you feel if I, for instance, commented rudely on your appearance?

You wouldnt like it.

Good day to you, slopey.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's like you can wind him up and watch him go....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a duty....a responsibility if you will...to defend our Korean posters.

How would you feel if I, for instance, commented rudely on your appearance?

You wouldnt like it.

Good day to you, slopey.

-
    hehe..you said 'duty'

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Btw, I love how you are a shrieking liberal in the Poli forum but feel free to drop racial slurs in the Hampur.

It confirms so much of what really underlies the disease of liberalism.