Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this for real ?? Cro @ WR ??

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Per Manish ...
    The Jets are putting together a "Cro Package" for Antonio Cromartie at wide receiver.
    There's absolutely zero need for ****tforbrains type gadget plays. Let them run that **** in St. Louis

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    I love how jet fans overreact to every little move. Belicheat loves to maximize players abilities. Using wrs at db and using tes at rb. Worse case scenario they try it a couple of times and it fails and they never use it again.

The fact is that the jets do not have super high quality players on offense and the staff is trying anything to give the jets a slight advantage.
    +1 I actually like the idea. At worst you have someone that can step in here and there IF we lose a wideout or two during a game, and not for nothing Cro isn't your average CB. He has size and top athleticism, giving him an advantage on deep routes/jump balls. A screen here and there wouldn't hurt either.

Sent from my LG-P999

Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    +1 I actually like the idea. At worst you have someone that can step in here and there IF we lose a wideout or two during a game, and not for nothing Cro isn't your average CB. He has size and top athleticism, giving him an advantage on deep routes/jump balls. A screen here and there wouldn't hurt either.

Sent from my LG-P999
    Makes sense. And not a bad option to have against a tiring D.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Hey, Deion Sanders did it. Both CB and WR. And Cro is way better than Sanders ever was. Right?
    How about Cro on one side, Revis on the other at WR? Ironman football. Let them go both ways. The Jets are just that good.
    It's an ego stroke; we know this. Let your Freak Athletes "challenge new ground" ( ) . Because they are awesome, they can get awesome results . They just want a chance to shine; Rex taking advantage.