Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IT's NFL-Yahoo Competition TIME!!!!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Baddniss, are you also going to run a JI Fantasy Football league? A Head to Head league to be exact.
    No, I'm not into Fantasy Football. These contests (here) are real tests of NFL knowledge. Fantasy Football (isolated stats) have little to do with the real game of football.

I will set up a PointSpread Pool, just so I can beat the Green Rape-er, and then take my rightfull position as Triple Crown Winner here at JI/Yahoo...

1. Pick 'Em Pool
    2. Confidence Pool
    3. Pointspread Pool

nobody has EVER won the Triple Crown. I came close 2 years ago, but the intense pressure wore me down in Week #17 (see Roger Maris).My goal is to win them all this year!

B.

Thumbs up

please add on a link to the JI Confidence Pool too:
    Group # 2998

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Guys,

22 people have successfully signed in on our first day, so my directions must be working...

Maybe someone can post a direct link to each of the JI Pools. All have the same password...jiyahoo12

B.
    Okay, it finally took the password but not before giving me another error message.

Now I see how you "win" so much - it's electronically rigged to fark us up so you can get the Triple Crown.

You're all dead meatballs.

All League
    OK I got it to work ...... signed up for the suicide pool, can't wait!

Thanks everyone for the help, good luck to you all, your gonna need it!!!

Sent from my LG-P999

Banned
    Ok, so far I've joined the...

1.) Pickem league (confidence).
    2.) Pickem league (no spread).
    3.) Survival league.

All I'm waiting for are the pickem leagues with the spread.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Okay, it finally took the password but not before giving me another error message.

Now I see how you "win" so much - it's electronically rigged to fark us up so you can get the Triple Crown.

You're all dead meatballs.
    LOL...honestly, I am at a loss for how to help you...but if all my other knucklehead buddies here some-how managed to successfully sign up, then I gotta believe a chimp could also do it :.

(Half of these guys are drunk when they are posting, and cant even read the screen, yet they are signed up...)

Practice Squad
    No, I'm not into Fantasy Football. These contests (here) are real tests of NFL knowledge. Fantasy Football (isolated stats) have little to do with the real game of football.

I will set up a PointSpread Pool, just so I can beat the Green Rape-er, and then take my rightfull position as Triple Crown Winner here at JI/Yahoo...

1. Pick 'Em Pool
    2. Confidence Pool
    3. Pointspread Pool
    nobody has EVER won the Triple Crown. I came close 2 years ago, but the intense pressure wore me down in Week #17 (see Roger Maris).My goal is to win them all this year!

B.
    following all the all the links I still cannot find the pointspread pool. I am in the pick em pool, confidence pool and the no spread pool. where is the point spread pool if there is one?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfaninmickeymouseland View Post
    following all the all the links I still cannot find the pointspread pool. I am in the pick em pool, confidence pool and the no spread pool. where is the point spread pool if there is one?
    I don't believe he's set one up as of yet.

Practice Squad
    I don't believe he's set one up as of yet.
    thank you. I thought I may have missed something.

Just got back from Las Vegas...will set up the Pointspread Pool later tonite...

Banned
    Just got back from Las Vegas...will set up the Pointspread Pool later tonite...
    Thanks for putting these leagues together. Any JI members plan on putting together a H2H Fantasy league?

Practice Squad
    baddniss, have you done the point spread pool yet? If you did I can't find it. thanks for what you have done so far. will be fun going against the ji members once again.
    Last edited by jetfan39; 08-04-2012 at 06:06 PM. Reason: misspelled name

Talking

baddniss, have you done the point spread pool yet? If you did I can't find it. thanks for what you have done so far. will be fun going against the ji members once again.
    ok
    after much public clamouring, I have opened the official 2012 Jets Insider Pointspread Pool!

It is Group # 9733 at Yahoo Sports
    Password is: jiyahoo12

I just cant understand all this desire to compete, especially since the best any of you guys will do is SECOND PLACE (behind me)... Actually, now that I think about it, it would be an honor for 1 of you to come in second place behind an ALL-PRO NFL handicapper like me, so I do get it...

Practice Squad
    ok
    after much public clamouring, I have opened the official 2012 Jets Insider Pointspread Pool!

It is Group # 9733 at Yahoo Sports
    Password is: jiyahoo12

I just cant understand all this desire to compete, especially since the best any of you guys will do is SECOND PLACE (behind me)... Actually, now that I think about it, it would be an honor for 1 of you to come in second place behind an ALL-PRO NFL handicapper like me, so I do get it...
    I clamoured(sp) and I am in. It will be an honor to beat your butt.

Exclamation

I clamoured(sp) and I am in. It will be an honor to beat your butt.
    There is a famous saying that goes something like...

"If you aint The Lead Dog, the scenery never changes!"

This whole season, all you #2's will see is MY BUTT...

By the way, we have a whole side section for trash-talking at each of these pools, so it will be a fun season!

B.

Thanks for setting these up!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjetsman28 View Post
    Thanks for setting these up!
    sure.

By the way, was Hunter Thompson a JET fan?

sure.

By the way, was Hunter Thompson a JET fan?
    I don't think so. He was a compulsive sports gambler, so I'm sure he had his moments.

Exclamation

3 weeks left till KICKOFF...and we still have a couple of spots left open if you know anything about NFL football...it's free.