Thread: Psyched for the season to begin

Psyched for the season to begin

Was a STH from 96-02 and then life happened and gave up my seats....last fall bought a playoff game used jersey (Cummings) on NFL auctions and have gotten that itch to be back...saw the price drop on season tix to $50 and figured it was time to come back..in the past month I've gone from 306 row 14, to 343 row 17, to 341 row 15, and started reading through this site and was hooked...and went PSL (129, row 12)...it was addicting trying to find the "best" seats for me in my price range (btw, anyone interested, they had 232a row 7 or 9 (aisle) still available last week)..

So, having never been to a game in the new stadium, I'm psyched for the season to begin and for my Jet's days to begin again....big shout out everyone on this site for their help (I did visit another site that wasn't nearly as friendly) and looking forward to awesome times ahead...

The grill is ready, menus being planned, friends lined up....and this site bookmarked! Hoping all have a great time this season !!!

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    We need all the attendance we can get, Welcome back. Gettin' a lil wood myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6pRihjnums

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

All League
    I have the menu planned for the first couple weeks of the season already. Buying my first kegarator and ordered my new jersey for the season. Not to mention my countdown app I got for my iPhone!