Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: Speaking of Movies Ripe for Remake.....

  1. #61
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,863
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFEfHCJG4G4




    this one is a classic that's really overdue in my opinion.
    spielberg should have focused on this instead of that last abomination with indiana jones and the aliens....
    I'd go see that in a heartbeat. 80's movies are the best.

  2. #62
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFEfHCJG4G4




    this one is a classic that's really overdue in my opinion.
    This would be awesome

  3. #63
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,192
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I guess you can't dig it.

    That was a great flick tho.

    _
    As long as you get the scene with the guy with the beer bottles on his fingers. "Warriors..... Come out to playeeeyaaaaa.".

  4. #64
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    As long as you get the scene with the guy with the beer bottles on his fingers. "Warriors..... Come out to playeeeyaaaaa.".
    Great character D-bag actor.

    He was in 48 Hours ("I'm sorry Luther") and Commando ("What happened to Sully?" "I let him go")

    _

  5. #65
    Just saw the original recently and thought it could work really well as a remake:



    Maybe with some real actors and a more serious tone, so the original could stand by itself.

    And no 10-minute fight scene about whether or not to put on the glasses.

  6. #66
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,821
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4529298]
    Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post

    You do understand that John Carpenter's movie "The Thing" with Kurt Russell was a remake?

    Right?

    For the record, you quoted me wrong, I wasn't the one that said that. I knew the Kurt Russell one was a remake, and the latest version was a prequel.

  7. #67
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,821
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Great character D-bag actor.

    He was in 48 Hours ("I'm sorry Luther") and Commando ("What happened to Sully?" "I let him go")

    _






    I'd been waiting for forever to use this stupid gif already

  8. #68
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post


    I'd been waiting for forever to use this stupid gif already
    Also since it was driving me nuts I had to find out who this dude was

    David Patrick Kelly

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0446314/

  9. #69
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post


    I'd been waiting for forever to use this stupid gif already
    Been a long time since I saw The Warriors.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post


    I'd been waiting for forever to use this stupid gif already
    He was in "Commando" and "Beverly Hills Cop" wasn't he?

  11. #71
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    He was in "Commando" and "Beverly Hills Cop" wasn't he?
    He was a small character in alot of 80s movies. Usually a whiny bi*** kind of role. And fish, why in the world would you have that gif laying around?

  12. #72
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,377
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    He was a small character in alot of 80s movies. Usually a whiny bi*** kind of role. And fish, why in the world would you have that gif laying around?
    He was just waiting for right moment for it to come out and play.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    He was a small character in alot of 80s movies. Usually a whiny bi*** kind of role. And fish, why in the world would you have that gif laying around?
    I never have gif's laying around.

    When I find one on my other Forum that interests me, I snag it for a while. Or I might find something randomly on Wikipedia, and use that for a while.

    I grow bored of avatars and sig images rather often these days. The era of the "eye" where I ran the same avatar for years is long past. I need change, and the hope for more change to come.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us