Thread: Boston jets fans.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Boston jets fans.

Guys,I'm heading up to Boston September 21-24. I want to watch the game on that Sunday. I'm staying at the Sheraton in the back bay area. Where can I go to watch te game? The Pats play that night so no direct competition. Any of you guys go to the green briar pub? Heard there was a bunch of jets fans that go there.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly its been over 3 years since my time in Boston, but I would always catch the Jets games at Our House East. It is a ****ty Northeastern bar, but would get a decent contingent of college aged Jets fans. Again, this was 3 years ago, but I would assume it would be a similar experience now though.

It is close to where you are staying, on Gainsborough off of Huntington.

You could also check out Champions on Huntingon in the Marriot, they show all the games.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Sadly its been over 3 years since my time in Boston, but I would always catch the Jets games at Our House East. It is a ****ty Northeastern bar, but would get a decent contingent of college aged Jets fans. Again, this was 3 years ago, but I would assume it would be a similar experience now though.

It is close to where you are staying, on Gainsborough off of Huntington.

You could also check out Champions on Huntingon in the Marriot, they show all the games.
    I saw that champions was very close to where I'm staying. I might check that out. Thanks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    I saw that champions was very close to where I'm staying. I might check that out. Thanks
    Yeah its pretty cool. Big place. Food is nothing special but does the job.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    been staying at the marriott the last 3 weeks and been to champions quite a bit and its nice. about 15 50 in flat screens and 1 huge projector screen. food aint that bad. have a lot of good beers
    Last edited by sect313; 07-30-2012 at 04:27 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    been staying at the marriott the last 3 weeks and been to champions quite a bit and its nice. about 15 50 in flat screens and 1 huge projector screen. food aint that bad. have a lot of good beers
    Saw pics of the place on-line. Kinda looks like an upscale place. Is it more of a sports bar or a classy business type bar?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're safe at Champions... I'd go with that...

The only place I've ever seen a gathering of Jets fans in Boston was Tommy Doyle's... Green line to Orange line from where you're at because I'm assuming you aren't driving around Boston...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw pics of the place on-line. Kinda looks like an upscale place. Is it more of a sports bar or a classy business type bar?
    Definitely not upscale, tons of average folks in jerseys on game days, you'll be fine.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Yes.. that is the group. Go to their FB page as well.

They were assisted by the same people that helped us get Charlotte started.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys. Looks like champions it is then. It's within walking distance so I could theoretically stumble back to my hotel.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was in Boston me and my bros watched with a group of fans at various locations that would oblige us. Pats fans are a bunch of tools so they try to talk sh!t all day. In order to diffuse this talk all one must say is:

18-1.

Although now you can say, "F*ck you, p*ssy!" or "Nut up or move on!" since their owner went and made a total fool of himself. They probably won't get it though because they have a very limited knowledge of football and even of their own team. It's sad.
    Last edited by southside; 07-30-2012 at 05:52 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring hand sanitizer and don't touch your eyes. Those are dirty, disgusting people up there.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    When I was in Boston me and my bros watched with a group of fans at various locations that would oblige us. Pats fans are a bunch of tools so they try to talk sh!t all day. In order to diffuse this talk all one must say is:

18-1.

Although now you can say, "F*ck you, p*ssy!" or "Nut up or move on!" since their owner went and made a total fool of himself. They probably won't get it though because they have a very limited knowledge of football and even of their own team. It's sad.
    Haha. I'm sure I'll get some dip $hit pats fan give me some grief at some point. Afterall, I'm gonna wear green and white all freakin weekend.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come to my house. I have beer.

Sent from my LTEvo

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Come to my house. I have beer.

Sent from my LTEvo
    Tempting. God knows how much I'm gonna spend in alcohol all weekend. 9 dollar beers at Fenway Friday night might tap me out.