Thread: How many kids does Cro have now?

How many kids does Cro have now?

Me and another JETS fan that I work with are trying to figure it out.

I say 10, but 2 are from the same woman. He says 11 and 3 are from the same woman.

Does anyone have the latest tally?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post

I say 10, but 2 are from the same woman. He says 11 and 3 are from the same woman.

Lets see... 1... 2...

Yup.... 2....

2 many!

Hall Of Fame
    I say at least one of them makes it to the NFL.

All Pro
    I'd take his word for it. He probably knows how many kids he has.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I say at least one of them makes it to the NFL.
    I don't know about that... doesn't it blow your mind that none of Wilt Chamberlain's offspring has been in the NBA? There's no way he wrapped it up, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I don't know about that... doesn't it blow your mind that none of Wilt Chamberlain's offspring has been in the NBA? There's no way he wrapped it up, haha.
    I once dated a girl whose roomate did Wilt a few times. She lived on 24 and 7 th a short stroll from garden and not far from Wilts swingers club, think it was called Acquinse or something. It was in the 20s around madison. Only admitted with a women, Wilt had you check your clothes, gave you a towel and all sorts of bedrooms. But you were trading so unless you brought a hottie you got a piggie.

Anyhow I recall she was always smiling, I was in next room as her and I swear it was stressfull to perform knowing I was being critique on other side. BTW she told me he was gigantic. Wilt bedded 20,000 girls so I guess he knew what he was doing, 15 new girls in one week was fairly normal for wilt.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Per Manish......Cro and his agent are in negotiations with the Jets as we speak. Cro is looking for the Jets to turn his 2012 salary into a signing bonus in order to complete his back to school shopping.

CROMARTIE 2012. MAKE HIM VISIBLE.

Veteran
    who cares?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    who cares?
    You must be one of them?

All League
    lol. "Cromartie's kids". Thats the name of my fantasy football team.

Veteran
    12.......now 13.........now 14.......now 15.......ect......

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post

there are a couple hiding in the back i think.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by rick34125 View Post

there are a couple hiding in the back i think.

... no half & half's ??? cro must be a racist! ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    I once dated a girl whose roomate did Wilt a few times. She lived on 24 and 7 th a short stroll from garden and not far from Wilts swingers club, think it was called Acquinse or something. It was in the 20s around madison. Only admitted with a women, Wilt had you check your clothes, gave you a towel and all sorts of bedrooms. But you were trading so unless you brought a hottie you got a piggie.

Anyhow I recall she was always smiling, I was in next room as her and I swear it was stressfull to perform knowing I was being critique on other side. BTW she told me he was gigantic. Wilt bedded 20,000 girls so I guess he knew what he was doing, 15 new girls in one week was fairly normal for wilt.
    15 chicks a week huh? What a rookie

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP

like spearfishing, only more painful?

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    LOL