Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Cromartie: Iím the second-best receiver on the*Jets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2ģ View Post
    vs. your agenda of cock swallowing everything the Jets do?
    racist

Practice Squad
    I like the whole thing that Rex lets his players speak there mind. I never thought the media as bad as they are would blow things out of the water like this every little thing gets way too much attention.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    That they're still better than the Pats receivers other than Welker?
    Yea, Holmes and Cromartie are better than Lloyd, Gaffney, Branch and Edleman.

Seriously?

All Pro
    That they're still better than the Pats receivers other than Welker?
    Should have put a smiley face on that as you know that 5 patriots had more receptions and yds last year than holmes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Yea, Holmes and Cromartie are better than Lloyd, Gaffney, Branch and Edleman.

Seriously?
    No, but Holmes, Hill, Kerley, Schillenz, Turner are.

1 receiver on the Pats that's under 31 years old lol.

All Pro
    I am starting to feel sorry for Rex

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2ģ View Post
    He's probably the best RT as well.
    and #2 QB

JetsInsider.com Legend

Gotta love delusional Jets fans.

Holmes is nothing more than a glorified slot receiver who runs crappy routes, Hill has never caught an NFL pass and has only 38 receptions in his entire college career, Schillens sprains his wrist taking a leak and Patrick Turner has 10 friggn' receptions in two years.

Yea, the Jets are absolutely loaded at WR.

All League
    I love Cro and his confidence (misguided or not).

If guys like Hill and Turner have a problem with his statement they can simply show him up by playing great.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt39 View Post
    this season is going to be hysterical
    ZOO is what I'd call it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    I am starting to feel sorry for Rex
    cant give away picks like the Jets have and expect to have depth on offense...this is a league where you need to score points and our backs and WR's are all backups on most teams. Now were shuffling around ideas of having a red zone QB and a corner playing WR...Cromartie isnt exactly Deion and even Deion was a ****ty WR when he got on offense.

the first four rounds this year should have been completely geared towards offense....not another dlineman and a trade for a gimmick player.
    Last edited by Matt39; 07-31-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I like Ellis there
    LOL, they might want to convert someone. Heck, Moore was a DL. We have zero depth on the OL. What is overlooked during the 2008-2010 seasons is how healthy our OL was. We were lucky in that regard. Last year we had some injuries and our lack of depth was exposed. Could you imagine if something happened to Brick? We would be running the Wildcat every play.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL, they might want to convert someone. Heck, Moore was a DL. We have zero depth on the OL. What is overlooked during the 2008-2010 seasons is how healthy our OL was. We were lucky in that regard. Last year we had some injuries and our lack of depth was exposed. Could you imagine if something happened to Brick? We would be running the Wildcat every play.
    the organization never knew how valuable Woody actually was....he was a monster at RT...Wayne Hunter having one good game against a finesse pass rusher and our FO thought they had an All Pro.

All Pro

Those guys together caught less passes as Welker did by himself.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Love cro's comments, the guy has a swagger that is great. He also said that Rex is the best defensive coach and basically didn't acknowledge Bellichick.

I'll always love Cro because he was the first person to call out Brady and the Pats for who they truly are and backed it up.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    They "seem" happy with Austin Howard....So far

And I bet the same thing can be said when any teams 1st team LT goes down...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    If not for stupid comments, we'd never hear anything from our beloved Jets these days.

/facepalm

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    He may be right. He's an amazingly gifted athlete and could very well be able to become our best WR behind only Santonio Holmes. Unfortunately for the Jets along with Cromartie himself; he's way too important on the defensive side of the ball, as a very good-to-great coverage corner, to risk potential injury as an offensive WR on a consistent basis. With all that said, having Cromartie line up at WR a good 2-4 times per game/week? Sign me up. Anything to gain an offensive advantage, hopefully he's able to stay healthy while doing so. I could picture both Cromartie and Hill on the outside, with both Holmes and working the inside (slots) from time to time.
    Does anything the Jets do bother you at all? Man it's like you have sunshine blown up your ass with your daily morning coffee.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt39 View Post
    cant give away picks like the Jets have and expect to have depth on offense...this is a league where you need to score points and our backs and WR's are all backups on most teams. Now were shuffling around ideas of having a red zone QB and a corner playing WR...Cromartie isnt exactly Deion and even Deion was a ****ty WR when he got on offense.

the first four rounds this year should have been completely geared towards offense....not another dlineman and a trade for a gimmick player.
    The idea of Cro taking snaps at WR is a good one. You can only suit up so many active people game day. him taking snaps there may allow the jets to keep an extra TE on the roster game day instead of a wr to help out hunter.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    They "seem" happy with Austin Howard....So far

And I bet the same thing can be said when any teams 1st team LT goes down...
    Absolutely. Every team would suffer if their LT went down. But most teams would shuffle their RT over to LT. Could you imagine Hunter on the blind side?

And Brick has lived up to his name thus far in his career. He has yet to miss a game. Thankfully.

Regardless of who is on the roster, I expect them to make some kind of move in the next couple of days.