Whats the difference between this year and last year?
1. The defense doenst have a +50% chance of guessing our play because the OC hasnt changed the system in 6 years.
2. Opposing safeties have to be concerned with defending further then 12 yards off the line of scrimmage
3. LBs are not going to have guaranteed safety help in the box to allow them to be more aggressive.
4. Our QB will actually get to the LOS with more then 4 seconds on the play clock, allowing him to actually read the defense and audible if necessary.
5. Our offense will actually play to our QBs strengths, using play action and most importantly roll outs, thereby forcing opposing LBs to actually have to consider defending a waggle pass or moving pocket.