Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I went to a Tatoo Convention B*tchez!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I watched the Olympics last night, perhaps this thread had more action and less commercials?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC1985 View Post
    isired and/or 32Green... I was just banned. I crossed the line, posted a picture of a tat, had a comment about "anus" and just went overboard. I knew I shouldn't have went over to the off-topic forum, not sure why I did. I just enjoy and love talking about the Jets, please don't make it a perma-ban. Going through a lot in my life right now, just need a way to escape reality and talk sports from time to time. I see a - (slash) next to my ban, which means it's a perma....?

All I wanna do is talk Jets football. I've joined 3 fantasy leagues on JI thus far, just looking for a fun season. Not being able to post here takes away a lot of that enjoyment. I know I've been banned in the past, but all I'm here for is to talk football. Not call out people or attack people. I made a mistake, went overboard in regards to a silly comment, and deserved to be banned because of it. Just know, that I'm a good person, good heart, and just trying to enjoy the up coming season.

Please un-ban my user name?
    wtf why do I even have a 'puter.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    isired and/or 32Green... I was just banned. I crossed the line, posted a picture of a tat, had a comment about "anus" and just went overboard. I knew I shouldn't have went over to the off-topic forum, not sure why I did. I just enjoy and love talking about the Jets, please don't make it a perma-ban. Going through a lot in my life right now, just need a way to escape reality and talk sports from time to time. I see a - (slash) next to my ban, which means it's a perma....?

All I wanna do is talk Jets football. I've joined 3 fantasy leagues on JI thus far, just looking for a fun season. Not being able to post here takes away a lot of that enjoyment. I know I've been banned in the past, but all I'm here for is to talk football. Not call out people or attack people. I made a mistake, went overboard in regards to a silly comment, and deserved to be banned because of it. Just know, that I'm a good person, good heart, and just trying to enjoy the up coming season.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 'Wendy' tattooed on my peniz.

When I'm happy it says "Welcome to France and have a nice day"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I watched the Olympics last night, perhaps this thread had more action and less commercials?
    Sheesh, I thought I was the only one. Feels like watching a channel exclusively dedicated to showing commercials.

Overall, olympics at night time on NBC = Unwatchable.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Man up, fag.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I have 'Wendy' tattooed on my peniz.

When I'm happy it says "Welcome to France and have a nice day"
    Font size "un".

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the board Tets Jhings. Always good to have new members.

Own any nice robes?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tets Jhings View Post
    lol @ username.

Where's Eastside?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    lol @ username.

Where's Eastside?
    And NGNW?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post

Own any nice robes?
    he has more than one?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post

Own any nice robes?
    Thank you for your welcome. I hope to be a regular contributor in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    lol @ username.

Where's Eastside?
    It's Thai for "FUPA Slayer"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Thai for "FUPA Slayer"
    Hmmm I'm usually good at this. My money says Vick.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol don't cry about it either

Just wait till your user is unbanned till then you have this one

and the tat doesn't look bad even if you can't see it too well

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Link?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No tats - always thought they were too "Arkansas trailer park"

But I do have a Cindy Crawford-like birthmark on my right (facial) cheek.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going through a lot in my life right now, just need a way to escape reality.
    Give "bath salts" a shot. I heard they're wikked awesome.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    dagnabbit! Borgo is writing threads about posters, not hot women. All because of this Tatoo thread.

I'll have you know you ALL just traded t!ts for tats, and the rest of us lose out.