Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Day 5 Camp Updates

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    It's always someone elses fault, never the QB. And why go to name calling? You can't handle the truth? You little b!tch!
    You are right and i will be over tomorrow to give you the lovin that you deserve big boy....

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    You are right and i will be over tomorrow to give you the lovin that you deserve big boy....
    Can't wait!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Can't wait!!
    Hahahaha I am sorry I shouldn't have called you a "moron" that was uncalled for in a post in which you were simply being humourous.

I have nothing bad to say about you, you are a fine poster and I apologize.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Hahahaha I am sorry I shouldn't have called you a "moron" that was uncalled for in a post in which you were simply being humourous.

Good man! Apology accepted! I was joking as well.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I guess I'm done making excuses for Sanchez -- I really don't think this is a poor group of wide receivers. There's enough talent there, if not experience, to play well. Sanchez himself should be stepping up, leading these young guys and making them better.

It was probably a mistake not to sign a veteran wide out, but it's clear at this point there's a reason why the Jets didn't bring back Braylon (I don't buy they let him walk last year but wanted him back a year later, nor to I buy that Braylon would rather play for the Seahawks than the Jets on a 1 year deal.) I just hope the reason wasn't something as stupid as "he and Santonio couldn't get along" which was rumored.

The reports of the passing game being terrible are disturbing, but it's important to remember -- this is a brand new offense being put in against a great defense who knows their system inside and out. Wouldn't it almost be a bad sign for our defense if they weren't kicking the O's @$$ this early in camp?

It's sink or swim time -- the kid gloves are off. These WRs are fine, Sanchez needs to play well.
    Not defending Sanchez but he was playing with backups as Holmes, Shilens(sp?) and Kerley were out for the majority of practice. Ryan seemed annoyed with the WR injuries...

All Pro
    All the offense needs is a little sunshine and light. It'll be alright.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    He wasn't healthy and wasn't going to get better in time for the playoffs. That makes perfect sense.
    All these injuries don't help his speed issue. Our O certainly didn't thrive when he was around. Hopefully Schill and Hill will get things rolling. It was time to move on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Applebees is ****ing disgusting garbage food. I wouldn't dare ever get steak or shrimp from there. I'm not surprised he's sick.

I know. Applebees man? All that money and Applebees?
    At least hit the outback bro.

As far as the dropped passes, now if they continue in the following two weeks and in the pre-season, well then I'll panic.

Nice to see class fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...164536186.html

Whoah! Aaron Rodgers threw a pick 6 in camp to a DE today? Hope he gets cut

Uh-oh they might steal Tebow and Tebow-PN from us now. lol

And this just in: All other 31 teams havent had a WR drop a pass in practice yet. Meanwhile the Jets WR are dropping everything in sight.

Fake punts are never goin to work for the jets now that everybody knows whatzup. drama drama drama!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Fake punts are never goin to work for the jets now that everybody knows whatzup. drama drama drama!!!
    Neither are field goals, since everyone knows what Folk is going to do there too!

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    I know. Applebees man? All that money and Applebees?
    At least hit the outback bro.

As far as the dropped passes, now if they continue in the following two weeks and in the pre-season, well then I'll panic.
    I don't think there is an Outback in Cortland..............seriously.I grew up not far from that area and it is out in the boonies man.Applebees is probably high class for that area....

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Are you really taking stats from the sixth day of practice like they are some sort of Football Prospectus? Really? What's up with your anti Sanchez agenda, you seem like a logical poster otherwise..

How about giving Sanchez a shot with a new offensive coordinator when the games count before you declare he's being vastly outperformed as a quarterback by two rookies in August throwing 7 yard slant drills against UDFAs.
    He's clearly supposed to light up a top 5 defense with a raw rookie, an avg TE and nobody else on the field in the first week of practice under a new coordinator. Haven't you heard?

Banned
    Who's putting together a 'day 6 came updates' thread?!?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...164536186.html

Whoah! Aaron Rodgers threw a pick 6 in camp to a DE today? Hope he gets cut
    I hope you're not going where I think you're going.

Sanchez has a LONG way to go before he gets the benefit of the doubt.

Jets Insider VIP
    Fascinating how the Jets coaching staff doesn't seem to share your concern about Sanchez's play during this preseason...
    You mean the same coaching staff that praised Gholston for 2 consecutive preseasons?
    No I mean the same coaching staff in Rex who called out the entire Jets WR corp today for being out of shape moron!!!!
    It's always someone elses fault, never the QB. And why go to name calling? You can't handle the truth? You little b!tch!
    Can't wait!!

Well played gentlemen. Well played.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Who's putting together a 'day 6 came updates' thread?!?
    That's a bit personal.

Welcome back. We missed you.

Veteran
    MMehtaNYDN (Beat Writer / Columnist) First team scored twice on goaline: Sanchez with perfect executed rollout/keeper for 3 yd TD. Shonn Greene dives over pile for 1 yd TD #nyj
    3 minutes ago by Manish Mehta , Jets beat writer for the New York Dai...

JennyVrentas (Beat Writer / Columnist) Rex told team that goal line drill was live, and so is Tebow, unless he passes. Last TD was on a shotgun snap, Tebow went up middle. #nyj
    2 minutes ago by Jenny Vrentas, Jets beat writer for The Star-Ledger ...

BrianCoz (Beat Writer / Columnist) Yes RT @MikeGarafolo: Motion to rename it a shirtless bootleg. Or must I check with ESPN on this? RT Tebow scores on a naked bootleg...

Veteran
    MMehtaNYDN (Beat Writer / Columnist) Tebow Time: Tim Tebow accounts for 3 TDs (2 run, 1 pass) in 4 chances I'm live goal line session. #nyj
    3 minutes ago by Manish Mehta , Jets beat writer for the New York Dai...

RichCimini (Beat Writer / Columnist) T. Ganaway having a bad day -- fumble in goal line and drop in 7 on 7. #Jets
    2 minutes ago by Rich Cimini, Covers the New York Jets for ESPNNewY...

BrianCoz (Beat Writer / Columnist) As promised, Jets using a timing device for the QBs to get rid of the ball. #nyj
    2 minutes ago by Brian Costello, New York Jets beat writer for the New...

RichCimini (Beat Writer / Columnist) Offense scored on 3 of 4 goal-line plays with Tebow at QB. He ran for 2 TDs and threw for another on play-action boot. Get ready, world.
    1 minute ago by Rich Cimini, Covers the New York Jets for ESPNNewY...

DWAZ73 (Beat Writer / Columnist) Big Dame getting left ankle wrapped up. Looks fine.
    1 minute ago by Dennis Waszak Jr., AP sports writer who covers NY Jets (...