Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 555

Thread: MASS BANNINGS

  1. #521
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Yeah, but we could all imagine the chloroform being splashed on the rag.

    _

  2. #522
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Cmmon. I thought it was nice. Romantic even. Amirite
    not you personally. Gata being in here is like a giant filet mignon walking across the Serengeti, waving suggestively at the lions and tigers: at first, they're "WTF?!"; then there's the licking of chops and the realization that that filet mignon is looking soooo good that...

    *ahem*

    moving on.

  3. #523
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    not you personally. Gata being in here is like a giant filet mignon walking across the Serengeti, waving suggestively at the lions and tigers: at first, they're "WTF?!"; then there's the licking of chops and the realization that that filet mignon is looking soooo good that...

    *ahem*

    moving on.
    there aren't any tigers in the Serengeti, moran



    But iffin there were, theyd be all over that tasty bit of filet

  4. #524
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    there aren't any tigers in the Serengeti, moran
    That's very fortunate for the giant filet mignon that walk there.

  5. #525
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    That's very fortunate for the giant filet mignon that walk there.
    Priceless. Lol

  6. #526
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    She accepted my friend request. Sweet!

  7. #527
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    LMAO way too much time on my hands .
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Well if you ever need something to keep you hands busy pm me.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Cmmon. I thought it was nice. Romantic even. Amirite
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    No lol
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ill take that as a maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Yeah, but we could all imagine the chloroform being splashed on the rag.

    _

    Remember kids. It isn't 'rape', it's 'surprise sex'.

    I stickied this thread, so full of win.

  8. #528
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    She accepted my friend request. Sweet!
    Don't change your status to in a relationship just yet. Playboy

  9. #529
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    there aren't any tigers in the Serengeti, moran



    But iffin there were, theyd be all over that tasty bit of filet
    http://www.yukiba.com/7289-tanzania-africa-photo.html


    deek.

  10. #530
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    She accepted my friend request. Sweet!
    That's second base, right?

  11. #531
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    That's second base, right?
    Like asking Ray Charles if your socks match.

    How the f*** would he know?


  12. #532
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    WTF? Those aren't tigers. Tigers have stripes. Those are honey badgers.

  13. #533
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    WTF? Those aren't tigers. Tigers have stripes. Those are honey badgers.
    I just clicked the link. Who is the idiot that labeled that pic?

  14. #534
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    I smell the jealousy... and it's ugly!

  15. #535
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I smell the jealousy... and it's ugly!
    I bet jealousy smells a lot like poo-poos.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 08-03-2012 at 12:26 PM.

  16. #536
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I smell the jealousy... and it's ugly!
    Holy sh!t... you got to third???

  17. #537
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Southside didn't f. request me. maybe he thought he did it with his imagination

  18. #538
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Southside didn't f. request me. maybe he thought he did it with his imagination
    You should accept his friend request. He's a great listener and always available to go shopping!

  19. #539
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Southside didn't f. request me. maybe he thought he did it with his imagination
    Way to piss on the parade.

    Couldn't just go along with it? You're not any fun. Like at all. I hope you don't get me banded again with your non funness.

  20. #540
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Way to piss on the parade.

    Couldn't just go along with it? You're not any fun. Like at all. I hope you don't get me banded again with your non funness.
    Bahahahahaha

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us