Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 560

Thread: MASS BANNINGS

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,563
    Drama? On the supposed humor section of a NFL message board? When did place become an episode of The View?

  2. #22
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,569
    Hey Borgo, I think you missed your true calling -- public defender. Pro bono, of course.

  3. #23
    What kind of loser gets a ban on an internet football site?

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,290
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Drama? On the supposed humor section of a NFL message board? When did place become an episode of The View?
    I am shocked that Hampur denizens would be sucked into anything that would require a mass banding at this point in JI's history.

    JITD and everything will be fine and no one will get branded


    (just ignore the dweebs)

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Hey Borgo, I think you missed your true calling -- public defender. Pro bono, of course.
    Pro boner, you mean.

  6. #26
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,569
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Drama? On the supposed humor section of a NFL message board? When did place become an episode of The View?
    Lol, as soon as I saw the thread title in ALL CAPS, I asked myself why I had to ever download the tapatalk app.

    Thanks, Borgo.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I am shocked that Hampur denizens would be sucked into anything that would require a mass banding at this point in JI's history.

    JITD and everything will be fine and no one will get branded


    (just ignore the dweebs)
    I made a comment on DWC's tattoo that drew some laughs (one from a mod, who obviously didn't think it was egregious at all). Then the nerd went on the offensive and said something about me being bald (that one hurt ) and that I looked like I lead a miserable life. I decided to respond in kind. virginside and AGAW didn't really do anything.

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Pro boner, you mean.
    and specializing in teh Asians

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Tets Jhings View Post
    I made a comment on DWC's tattoo that drew some laughs (one from a mod, who obviously didn't think it was egregious at all). Then the nerd went on the offensive and said something about me being bald (that one hurt ) and that I looked like I lead a miserable life. I decided to respond in kind. virginside and AGAW didn't really do anything.
    Just for the record baldie, do you indeed lead a miserable life?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Just for the record baldie, do you indeed lead a miserable life?


    I'm married with two happy and healthy kids and I get at least one bj a week. I'd say I'm doing ok.

  11. #31
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Tets Jhings View Post
    I made a comment on DWC's tattoo that drew some laughs (one from a mod, who obviously didn't think it was egregious at all). Then the nerd went on the offensive and said something about me being bald (that one hurt ) and that I looked like I lead a miserable life. I decided to respond in kind. virginside and AGAW didn't really do anything.
    ok, so no big deal, isi said you guys would be back tonight...so we will see you tonight.


  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Tets Jhings View Post
    I made a comment on DWC's tattoo that drew some laughs (one from a mod, who obviously didn't think it was egregious at all). Then the nerd went on the offensive and said something about me being bald (that one hurt ) and that I looked like I lead a miserable life. I decided to respond in kind. virginside and AGAW didn't really do anything.

    For the record Kojak, I think 'Thets Jings' would have made a better username.



    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Just for the record baldie, do you indeed lead a miserable life?
    Um, he's a Jets fan?

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Tets Jhings View Post


    I'm married with two happy and healthy kids and I get at least one bj a week. I'd say I'm doing ok.
    Oh yeah well, we are EXACLTY the same. SO THERE.




    (cept for that weekly bj )










    Whats the guys name?...BAM...ZING!!!

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,136
    What exactly happened?

    I thought personal attacks were encouraged in the Hampur.

    From what I have read here, I would guarantee much worse things have gone in a Tebow thread.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    What exactly happened?
    Sadly, like SpyGate®, we'll never really know. All the posts have been burned. And the offending parties banded.

    Something about an anus. (its IS the Hampur after all.)

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    The whining about deleted posts is interesting, that may be a more effective deterrent than bandings - i thought it was only SAR that thought his posts somehow had value.
    real people, real keyboards.


    With feelings.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    real people, real keyboards.


    With feelings.
    I've been going through some things lately.

    Just so you know.

  18. #38
    So you're saying the mods suck?

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by leoutletpandora View Post
    <strong><a href="http://www.linkfakewatches.com/a-lange-sohne-watches-c-567.html ">cheap A. Lange & Sohne watches</a></strong><br>
    <strong><a href="http://www.linkfakewatches.com/armani-watches-c-577.html ">Armani Watches</a></strong><br>
    <strong><a href="http://www.linkfakewatches.com/armani-watches-c-577.html ">Replica Armani Watches</a></strong><br>
    <strong><a href="http://www.linkfakewatches.com/armani-watches-c-577.html ">fake Armani Watches</a></strong><br>
    <strong><a href="http://www.linkfakewatches.com/armani-watches-c-577.html ">cheap Armani Watches</a></strong><br>

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Tets Jhings View Post


    I'm married with two happy and healthy kids and I get at least one bj a week. I'd say I'm doing ok.
    5 posts and banned...... I wonder who he was in another JI life?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us