Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got my season Tix!

All League

Just got my season Tix!

It comes in a green drawstring ruck sack containing:

a License Plate Frame "Jets Season Tix Holder"

Tix are of :

Rex, BT, Curtis MArtin, Sanchez, Ring of Honor collage, Pouha, Holmes, HArris, Mnagold, Revis.

Fridge Season schedule magnet

2 sets of plastic Wallet/Key Chain Schedules,

that really it.

What a disappointment

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    What a disappointment
    What do you expect them to give you? a re-fillable green Jets lighter with a bottle opener at the bottom or something useful to their tailgating fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    What do you expect them to give you? a re-fillable green Jets lighter with a bottle opener at the bottom or something useful to their tailgating fans?
    now you are on to something!

One of these

I was hoping for a branded Jets Breathalyzer that would give you BAC readouts from Curtis Martin to Joe Namath, so you know when its safe to drive home.

Oh well.

All League
    Is the license plate frame too douchey to use? I think it might be. I dunno.

SEASON TICKET HOLDER
    NY JETS

Could you post a pic of the license plate holder?

All League
    At least it's metal I guess.

any reason why online I can't sell tickets via NFL ticket exchange? No option available yet? Also, no parking passes online yet?

Anyone know when these become available? I purchased my PSL only 1 week ago and my 2nd tix payment was today (the others are not til 9/1 and 10/1)...
    Is this something I should contact my rep about or is this normal?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    I was hoping for a branded Jets Breathalyzer that would give you BAC readouts from Curtis Martin to Joe Namath, so you know when its safe to drive home.

Oh well.

Hall Of Fame
    No hats this year????

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Perfect for my new 2013 BMW 328i!

I need a second license plate frame so I have a matched set and will buy it from whoever will sell it. $50 for the first one to respond.

SAR I

i just noticed the small sticker on the front of the wrapper on the frame. Made in China. i guess we are following Team USA

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

I need a second license plate frame so I have a matched set and will buy it from whoever will sell it. $50 for the first one to respond.

SAR I
    In Bergen Co. your car might get trashed by Giant fans with those. I don't want mine, I am a PSL owner, not sth. If no one in my family wants it, you can have the frame.

the jets should have put on the frame somewhere PSL HOLDER for all of us that spent the extra money.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    the jets should have put on the frame somewhere PSL HOLDER for all of us that spent the extra money.
    2/3 of the stadium is PSL, 1/3 free upstairs. Should have put nothing on them anything is gay.

SAR, just a 328? I thought you would of moved up by now with your move to NJ seeing that every 17 year old out there has the same ride as you.

All League

SAR I
    Base model really? Not even the ix? I would have expected to you have at least put in the extra money for a 335ix, if not a 5 series or M3. Disappointing.

SAR I
    U could have mine for $200 and I will piss on it before I send it, just kidding.