Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today is “National Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day.”

Today is “National Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day.”

Check out this photos:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2913387/posts

Barry is going to get his ass kicked in November.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    Check out this photos:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2913387/posts

Barry is going to get his ass kicked in November.
    Enjoy being on the wrong side of history.

Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    It's odd how anytime anyone disagrees with a Liberal idea, they're "on the wrong side of history".

Tacit admission that liberals dominate teaching jobs, hence are the ones who write the History?

Or just the usual "boy who cried talking points" without any actual substance?

Me.....I stand for delicious chicken, and gays being gay, and christians being christians.

Chic Fil A had one of its busiest days in a while I imagine.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    It's odd how anytime anyone disagrees with a Liberal idea, they're "on the wrong side of history".

Tacit admission that liberals dominate teaching jobs, hence are the ones who write the History?

Or just the usual "boy who cried talking points" without any actual substance?

Me.....I stand for delicious chicken, and gays being gay, and christians being christians.
    Gay marriage will eventually be allowed in this country. Might not be too soon but it will be. I find it interesting that a party that claims to be about small government and less government involvement in their lives would dedicate so much effort into other people's lives where it really doesn't concern them.

Gay marriage will eventually be allowed in this country. Might not be too soon but it will be. I find it interesting that a party that claims to be about small government and less government involvement in their lives would dedicate so much effort into other people's lives where it really doesn't concern them.
    What does Chic Fil A have to do with the government

Gay marriage will eventually be allowed in this country. Might not be too soon but it will be.
    Great. I fully support that.

Difference is, I fully support the idea that the religious hold a different viewpoint.

Civil Marriage Contracts are not a civil human right. It's up to society what they are/are not.

I support equallity in this issue.

But what I do not support is the idea that everyone MUST agree with me of be labels and demonized.

Tolerence does not mean mandated support or else. Why can their not be room for people to simply disagree, and support their own viewpoint of what should/shouldn't be a legal benefit of a civil contract?

I find it interesting that a party that claims to be about small government and less government involvement in their lives would dedicate so much effort into other people's lives where it really doesn't concern them.
    It's not as inconsistent as it may appear. Added Government, i.e. added civil contract rights to new groups, generally means more Govt. and more Govt. benefits (to people) and costs (to taxpayers). To the right, it's obviously a moral issue as well.

Less Government also does not (and never has) meant "no Governemnt". Same reason the right is against abortion, to them it's murder, and they're all for a Govt. that band murder.

Jets Insider VIP
    Is for Obesity Support or cause of the gay thing?

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm glad it was so successful - shows how many people are fed up with libtard Nazismand "tolerance".

Jets Insider VIP
    Ironic - when science finally cures the gay genetic problem, who will that be exactly?

Jets Insider VIP
    Talk about a dumb story for both sides involved.

The fact that this is a top news item is ridiculous.

This is the Dims way of creating jobs.. Look at all the temps Chic Fil A is hiring to handle the overload...

I'd fully expect them to take credit for it too...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post

C'mon. It was "Eat Some Chicken For Jesus" Day.

Chicken refills Jesus's mana bar.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post

Not really. What's ridiculous was that a politician felt the need to put personal feelings over her ethical obligations in a public forum whilst tacitly ignoring or being ignorant to the protections afforded by the 1st Amendment. But hey, after all that was pointed out to her, at least she said "my bad". It's not like people will remember what she said and run with it.

Jets Insider VIP

I like Chik's.

Although Popeyes is better (despite hsi physical and emotional abuse of Olive Oil and poor misunderstood Bluto).

I like Homoreos too. The colors are pretty. I like eating pretty things.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Ironic - when science finally cures the gay genetic problem, who will that be exactly?
    How's that?

Hall Of Fame
    Just glad people are seeing through all the BS that these radical libs try to get away with. They have become intolerant and now they are getting called out on it. All of this garbage continues to backfire on them. They try to politicize every single issue. It is exhausting.

I agree with Fish here. While the issue of Gay Marriage is literally at the bottom of my "things I care about" list I generally think that eventually it will become law in most states. I personally wouldn't actively oppose or support it. I just don't care. More troubling however is when politicians try to punish business owners for their political opinions. That crosses a line and those rallying to support ChickFilA are right to do so on that basis alone.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    How's that?
    wut?