Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm-A-Dinner-Jacket: Zionists have controlled the world for 4 centuries, end Israel

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Given how utterly empty a thing to say that is, it's not terrably relevant.
    Sure it is. I hate anyone who believes in sky wizard stories...be it Christian or Muslim. And FWIW....there isn't much of a difference between the two. After all, Christianity believes that their lord will come only after all the Jews are all dead.

But they pretend to be their friends.

Which is pretty insidious. Pretend to be a friend of a country you believe must be destroyed for your Lord and Savior to "save" the world. That's just sick.

I jsut don;t feel the need to sniper every Christian here on a regular basis.
    Me neither. If you payed attention, you'd see I snipered 4 at the same time.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Sure it is. I hate anyone who believes in sky wizard stories...be it Christian or Muslim. And FWIW....there isn't much of a difference between the two. After all, Christianity believes that their lord will come only after all the Jews are all dead.
    Simplisic and ignorant, but I suppose I expected that.

If you truly think "Kill every person in the Middle East" is a valid viewpoint, or that there is no meaningful differences between one religious person and another, well, lets just say I wouldn't want to be sitting next to you at a highky anticpated movie premiere in Colorado.

That's just sick.
    But Stalinesque levels of mass murder....thats cool.

Ok.

Board Moderator
    The PK vs. Warfish pissing match of who can use the others words to lobby lame back-handed insults aside......

The real problem is this: At the core of the tradition of Islam, as outlined in the Koran, is quite simple: The Jews were indeed G-d's chosen people, but they lost that status around the time Mohamed came around. (Christianity is merely another branch of classical Judaism). In fact, central to Islam is the concept that Muslims are now the undisputed people of God.

But there is a qualifier to that, the Muslims are now the only people that God wants, and the "previous" religions are not only completely and utterly null and void, its adherents too have been completely eliminated from the world.

Now, how do you think it makes them look (to themselves and the rest of the world), when a fundamental element of their belief system has a major existential flaw? The Jews are still around, the Christians are still around. Anyone who doesn't follow Islam is still around. Those realities pose legitimate questions to their core beliefs, which must be dealt with urgency and efficiency.

Hence, the Ahmadinejads of the world saying the crazy azz sh*t the OP quoted in this thread. And why a huge amount of Muslims firmly believe that them destroying the Jews and every other infidel is not only the right thing to do, but a crime and betrayal not to!

Oh and I'll admit, at first I didn't get the whole Jesus joke. Thought it too was a jab at the many different branches of Christianity as result of so many in history who "really" know what Jesus was really saying. I get it now.

All Pro
    The joke is definitely a direct stab at Christianity. Not only is Jesus the central figure, it also uses "4 different versions of this" ... the four gospels of the New Testament.

Indirectly, it's a stab at many religions due to the inherent inaccuracies of orally passed down stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Ha Ha Ha View Post
    The PK vs. Warfish pissing match of who can use the others words to lobby lame back-handed insults aside......

The real problem is this: At the core of the tradition of Islam, as outlined in the Koran, is quite simple: The Jews were indeed G-d's chosen people, but they lost that status around the time Mohamed came around. (Christianity is merely another branch of classical Judaism). In fact, central to Islam is the concept that Muslims are now the undisputed people of God.

But there is a qualifier to that, the Muslims are now the only people that God wants, and the "previous" religions are not only completely and utterly null and void, its adherents too have been completely eliminated from the world.

Now, how do you think it makes them look (to themselves and the rest of the world), when a fundamental element of their belief system has a major existential flaw? The Jews are still around, the Christians are still around. Anyone who doesn't follow Islam is still around. Those realities pose legitimate questions to their core beliefs, which must be dealt with urgency and efficiency.

Hence, the Ahmadinejads of the world saying the crazy azz sh*t the OP quoted in this thread. And why a huge amount of Muslims firmly believe that them destroying the Jews and every other infidel is not only the right thing to do, but a crime and betrayal not to!
    The real problem is people who use these stories for personal gain, either power, land or money.

Hall Of Fame
    Thanks for being the only one here keen enough to realize this as an "attack" (*gasp*) and all Abrahamic religions.

dude, I'm pretty sure the cartoon is mocking the 4 gospels in the New Testament. :/

Thanks for being the only one here keen enough to realize this as an "attack" (*gasp*) and all Abrahamic religions.
    Not quite all, if you think it through

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Not quite all, if you think it through
    Actually, just Christianity.

Jews don't believe in the gospels or Christs deity.

Muslims don't believe in the gospels either, or Chirsts deity, only that he was a prophet.