Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm-A-Dinner-Jacket: Zionists have controlled the world for 4 centuries, end Israel

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm-A-Dinner-Jacket: Zionists have controlled the world for 4 centuries, end Israel

Ahmadinejad added, “It has now been some 400 years that a horrendous Zionist clan has been ruling the major world affairs, and behind the scenes of the major power circles, in political, media, monetary, and banking organizations in the world, they have been the decision makers, to an extent that a big power with a huge economy and over 300 million population, the presidential election hopefuls must go kiss the feet of the Zionists to ensure their victory in the elections.”

He said, “If the people’s votes really counts in those countries, why then a candidate must go to kiss the feet of a clandestine Zionist minority, sacrificing the entire prestige, chanted mottoes, and values of their system before the Zionists, and justifying the entire criminal acts of that regime?”
    Ahmadinejad said that Israel is the symbol of the globally ruling Zionism in the world, reiterating, “Among the western governments and politicians there are great differences of tastes and the political competitions are tough, but is supporting the Zionist regime, they are all united.”

The president pointed out that in order to evolutionize the status of the world decision making is needed, the forces must get united, and their ultimate objective must be the annihilation of the Zionist regime, emphasizing, “The Zionist regime is both the symbol of the hegemony of the Zionism over the world and the means in the hand of the oppressor powers for expansion of their hegemony in the region and in the world.”

Ahmadinejad pointed out that it is the right of the entire nations, without any discrimination, to be benefitted from justice, respect and freedom, and to be dear and prestigious, reiterating, “When such an event would occur in the Middle East, the situation would be overturned, and today we are witnesses to the presence of the enemies of mankind altogether to channel the righteous demands of the nations in a way to ensure that the Zionist regime would be saved!”
    http://www.islamicinvitationturkey.c...orld-problems/

Calling All Kenny's, Calling All Kenny's, Apologetic Defense of Brutal Dictator and Maniac is Needed, Please Appear ASAP!

(apologies for the poor english; I chose an islamist site specifically to avoid accusations of biased translation)

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let them all fight to the death.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Let them all fight to the death.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    You know PK, for a guy seemingly against "all religion", you are awful silent on mocking the ol' Islam and it's more aggressive proponents in the same zeal you mock your average neighborhood Christian. Somehow I doubt if something like the OP were posted about a Christian foreign Govt. leader, you're first reaction would be to post a mocking image of Islam as comparison, would it?

One wonders why that might be.

As for Doggin, you clearly do not understand teh subtle nuance of I'm-A-Dinner-Jackets rhetoric, and the reasons why he must say what he says to his people in the complex geopolitical scenario he is in within Iran. Clealry he doesn't mean any of this to be taken literally, only as rhetoric to protect his political position within Iran with the reigning religious leaders, whilst treading adiplomatic tightrope of nuanced engagement with Israel.

Right?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    http://www.islamicinvitationturkey.c...orld-problems/

Calling All Kenny's, Calling All Kenny's, Apologetic Defense of Brutal Dictator and Maniac is Needed, Please Appear ASAP!

(apologies for the poor english; I chose an islamist site specifically to avoid accusations of biased translation)
    Why even give these ***** any recognition on a thread.

As far as I am concerned (non jew) , Israel and the US are/should be united on this front. No hesitation.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Iran is a "tiny" country that "doesn’t pose a serious threat... Barack Oblunder.

Let this man have his nukes.......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    One wonders why that might be.
    Because I don't live in the Middle East.

Do you also wonder why I also don't poke fun at Namibian politicians?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because I don't live in the Middle East.
    So Muslims only live in the Middle East eh?

Interesting.

It's ok PK, the bias is quite obvious, and I'm sure you have your reasons for hating Christianity more then the other faiths.

Do you also wonder why I also don't poke fun at Namibian politicians?
    Never crossed my mind, as the two are not the same.

Foreign Islamic Country attacks Israel -> PK Mocks Christians

Namibia never entered the picture. Just the usual explicit hatred you often express for anything Christian at the drop of almost any ha or subject, even if Christians are in no way involved )like this thread for example).

No worries, I am sure the next time Islam in America comes up, you'll be right there with a mocking image of say, Mohammed, to show us all your position is fair and even handed, right.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very true. PK has demonstrated a bias against Christianity more so than any other religion. Brother Plumber can still be forgiven, though, if he repents for his past ways. It may take 30 years, but I look forward to the day when he sees the Light.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have noted before that he likes the name Khan.
    Perhaps that is an indication of a preference for things Moslem.
    But there is time for him to repent and move close to his family in rural SC ( near Charlotte?). We can pray for his repentance.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't hold your breath for a PK conversion any more than I'd hold your breath waiting for one from me gentlemen.

It's doubtful you're going to see either in your lifetimes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    I have noted before that he likes the name Khan.
    Perhaps that is an indication of a preference for things Moslem.
    But there is time for him to repent and move close to his family in rural SC ( near Charlotte?). We can pray for his repentance.
    Pretty sure he's just a huge fan of Genghis.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a similar note, Achmadenijad just endorsed Obama for President. Said his stance on the Israeli Palestinian issue is more even handed then Romney.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Pretty sure he's just a huge fan of Genghis.
    or he likes villians portrayed by Ricardo Montalban

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh sh*t, LOL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Why even give these ***** any recognition on a thread.

As far as I am concerned (non jew) , Israel and the US are/should be united on this front. No hesitation.
    Actually, that's the problem.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    or he likes villians portrayed by Ricardo Montalban
    If it were me, that'd be my choice.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    oh sh*t, LOL.
    Thanks for being the only one here keen enough to realize this as an "attack" (*gasp*) and all Abrahamic religions.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish
    you'll be right there with a mocking image of say, Mohammed, to show us all your position is fair and even handed, right.
    Sure. But I don't know how many times a person can say that they wish everyone in the Middle East was dead to seem even handed enough to you.

But to sooth your ego...here's some Mohammed pics:

Last edited by PlumberKhan; 08-02-2012 at 04:26 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure. But I don't know how many times a person can say that they wish everyone in the Middle East was dead to seem even handed enough to you.
    Given how utterly empty a thing to say that is, it's not terrably relevant.

Thats an "easy way out" that requires no thought of any kind, and cannot be used as an excuse for more detailed and specific attacks on others.

Hardly MY ego mate. I'm as non-religious as you appear to be. I jsut don;t feel the need to sniper every Christian here on a regular basis.

They're screwed enough as it is, believeing is such fairy-tales.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for being the only one here keen enough to realize this as an "attack" (*gasp*) and all Abrahamic religions.

Don't wish they were dead, let them handle their own crap.