Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seaon Ticket Holders...No Hat, License Plate Frame

Seaon Ticket Holders...No Hat, License Plate Frame

A friend of mine received his tickets yesterday, and said there were two License Plate frames in with his Jets tickets.

He didn't tell me if they were white with Green or Green with White, but then again I didn't ask

Hall Of Fame
    Woody got a deal on Kenrick Ellis' work output while he was in jail.

Prisoner Supplied License plates baby.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Mine are going straight to eBay. What's next, Woody, rims?

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Like I really need to have Jets-hating Giants fans cops behind me deciding whether or not to issue a ticket to the "Jets Season Ticket Holder". I appreciate the good intentions here by the front office, but I'll pass on installing the license plate holder.

Would rather have something for the house or something to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleed Green View Post
    A friend of mine received his tickets yesterday, and said there were two License Plate frames in with his Jets tickets.

He didn't tell me if they were white with Green or Green with White, but then again I didn't ask
    I got a license plate frame and a backpack...

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Woody got a deal on Kenrick Ellis' work output while he was in jail.

Prisoner Supplied License plates baby.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Well I don't think that would happen, I agree, lose the STH. When I go to Philly I take my NJD frame off, lol.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    I got a license plate frame and a backpack...
    Back sack.

All League
    Lol if it covers up "new jersey" or "garden state" on a jersey license plate you'll get a ticket

way to go jets

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    Lol if it covers up "new jersey" or "garden state" on a jersey license plate you'll get a ticket

way to go jets
    That's not true at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Like I really need to have Jets-hating Giants fans cops behind me deciding whether or not to issue a ticket to the "Jets Season Ticket Holder". I appreciate the good intentions here by the front office, but I'll pass on installing the license plate holder.

Would rather have something for the house or something to wear.
    You might be looking at this wrong. I've put 160k miles on my car in past four years speeding up and down Jersey highways. Not a single ticket. Last year I got the Jets plates, and I've had a big Jet sticker on tbe back window since I got the car. Sticker takes up 2/3s of the window (bit of an overkill, but great at blocking headlights of SUVs n trucks).

Anyway, I speed a ton. Cops either go to pull out or get behind me as if they're about to pull me over, then don't. As if they're either a Jet fan, or just feel bad for me.

Regardless, this frame is the perfect compliment to the plates...

All League
    See, I have the Jets plates as well and for some reason I think the STH frame is going a bit too far.

It's an arbitrary line I'm drawing with my football fanaticism and I can't justify it, but there it is.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    You might be looking at this wrong. I've put 160k miles on my car in past four years speeding up and down Jersey highways. Not a single ticket. Last year I got the Jets plates, and I've had a big Jet sticker on tbe back window since I got the car. Sticker takes up 2/3s of the window (bit of an overkill, but great at blocking headlights of SUVs n trucks).

Anyway, I speed a ton. Cops either go to pull out or get behind me as if they're about to pull me over, then don't. As if they're either a Jet fan, or just feel bad for me.
    Will I get a ticket in NJ if I don't have a front license plate on my car?

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Will I get a ticket in NJ if I don't have a front license plate on my car?

SAR I
    You could, it's a crapshoot.

I live in Connecticut and a couple of years ago I went out for a buddy's stag at a local bar. I am not much of a drinker but will have a beer or two when I go out. I am very cognizant of drinking and driving and all that stuff so I am extremely careful. Well this one night I was at the bar for about 4 or five hours with the guys and left near closing time. I had two maybe three beers over the course of that time and finished my last one well before I left.

Anyways I leave the bar and I get about half way home and come to a light. The light turns green and as I am about to go police lights in back of me go on with the spotlight shining right at my car. I pull over and am not much concerned. The cop comes up to my car and asks why he pulled me over. I of course had no idea. He proceeds to tell me that I have an illegal license plate frame on my car. Then of course he asks if I had been drinking. I was honest and said I did have a couple but it was much earlier in the night. Sure enough the prick cop checks my eyes, has me get out of the car walk the line, stand on one foot for 30 seconds. I have never concentrated on something so much in my life and much to his disappointment I passed the all the tests because I was not impaired. (When I was walking the line I noticed that THREE cop cars were lined up to nab me!!!) But those test can be difficult when sober! Anyways he gave me my keys back and told me to do something with the license plate. I remember when I went to turn the car back on my hands were shaking so hard.

In case you were wondering yes it was a Jets frame and no I didn't ask him if he was a Pats fan...I think we all know the answer to that. I did ask a cop friend of mine if frames were illegal and he said technically nothing is supposed to be touching the plate but that it is rarely enforced!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    That's not true at all.
    njsa 39:3-33

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    njsa 39:3-33
    Yeah, but they really don't enforce the law.

cops dont enforce most laws. usually they are at the local DD for the free jelly donuts.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Yeah, but they really don't enforce the law.
    I know of 5 people in nj over the past year and a half that have gotten tickets....but what do I know