Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Posting from the track at Saratoga B----s!!

  1. #1
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,043
    Post Thanks / Like

    Posting from the track at Saratoga B----s!!

    Free wifi introduced at the Spa here in '012 -- pure awesome. Placing bets online on the Mac laptop means no standing in fat smelly lines at the window. Sopne's picks in races 3, 4 and 5 have us up pretty good -- free dinner at Hatties later. I may actually let him have a beer, a la Rusty in Vacation.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ur almost as cool as SAR......almost.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Free wifi introduced at the Spa here in '012 -- pure awesome. Placing bets online on the Mac laptop means no standing in fat smelly lines at the window. Sopne's picks in races 3, 4 and 5 have us up pretty good -- free dinner at Hatties later. I may actually let him have a beer, a la Rusty in Vacation.
    Aren't those losers banished to the Upper Deck?

    _

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Ur almost as cool as SAR......almost.
    Another goal met.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Free wifi introduced at the Spa here in '012 -- pure awesome. Placing bets online on the Mac laptop means no standing in fat smelly lines at the window. Sopne's picks in races 3, 4 and 5 have us up pretty good -- free dinner at Hatties later. I may actually let him have a beer, a la Rusty in Vacation.
    Are you gonna go across the street to the harness track tonight?

  6. #6
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Are you gonna go across the street to the harness track tonight?
    No, I gotta drive to Buffalo (5.5 hours) to pick up my other sopne from boot camp in the a.m....probably gonna drive to Syracuse and get a room tonight to cut the trip in half

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    No, I gotta drive to Buffalo (5.5 hours) to pick up my other sopne from boot camp in the a.m....probably gonna drive to Syracuse and get a room tonight to cut the trip in half
    Buffalo? Is he in the Canadian Army?

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Skipped my birthday.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    No, I gotta drive to Buffalo (5.5 hours) to pick up my other sopne from boot camp in the a.m....probably gonna drive to Syracuse and get a room tonight to cut the trip in half
    That's livin......


    Go to Dinosaur Barbecue.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post


    Go to Dinosaur Barbecue.
    This.

    _

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us