Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm On Vacation, *****ES!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Enjoy buddy. No vacation for me this year. All my money went into this God damn kitchen reno.
    We're having our bathroom done when we get back.
    It already has the potential to turn into a real cane_shaker.

Jets Insider VIP
    Also, who changed my status? *****es...

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    We're having our bathroom done when we get back.
    It already has the potential to turn into a real cane_shaker.
    I will never get a fixer upper house again. Worst experience of my life. I will update my thread when the kitchen is finally done.

Me too ... Heading to Cortland ...

Jets Insider VIP
    See if you can decode my text message # in my first post

Just don't copy this guy... (he is from Long Island...possibly a NY Jets fan).

An aggrieved New York woman has told police that her husband faked his own drowning to collect on a life insurance policy and to abandon his marriage.

"This is a terrible nightmare that I just want to wake up from,'' 43-year-old Evana Roth told the New York Post. "Why did he do this? I think I'm just numb.''

On Sunday, July 29, Raymond Roth, 47, told his wife that he was going for a swim at nearby Jones Beach and would be back in about an hour. However, his son claims that his dad disappeared while out on the water and never returned.

However, Evana Roth says she discovered emails allegedly sent from Raymond to her stepson Jonathan, 22, outlining details of his staged disappearance. After finding the details, Evana then contacted Raymond's brother and the police.

"I need to get to the bank for cash for the trip," Roth allegedly wrote in one email. In others, he instructs his son to not allow his wife to sell their house.

In another email obtained by the Post, Roth writes: "about the jewelry we spoke of yesterday, you need to whisper in [a relative's] ear about it and do not worry she will get it," and, "tell [another relative] i handed you the papers -- then you JUST noticed that there was an envelope with [his] name on it (the last Will and Testemnet [sic]) then hand it to him."

And Roth allegedly tipped off his location at a Florida resort, writing in another email, "there needs to be a way for me to find out how things are going. call me Sunday night at 8 PM at the resort. "You cannot call from your phone,'' the email continues, "go to a pay phone or borrow your friends phone. you must call within 15 minutes of the determined call time in order to be sure i will be available."

Police in Orlando went to the resort in question but reportedly did not find Roth there. However, another police report in Santee, S.C., says that he was stopped for speeding but let go after telling authorities he had recently been involved in an argument with his wife.

"He told the officer that he was having some problems in New York, so he went off to Florida," Santee Police Chief Bing Jones told Newsday.

Roth reportedly tripled the value of his life insurance in the months leading up to his disappearance.

Long Island police tells the Post that it has been in contact with Roth by phone and that he said he was coming in to talk with them. However, the police said it remains unclear whether or not criminal charges will be filed against him. However, the cost of the investigation is already estimated to be in the thousands.

"While I was crying and thinking he had drowned, he was vacationing in a resort and having a drink in the pool," Evana said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    lolzzzz

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports View Post

An aggrieved New York woman has told police that her husband faked his own drowning to collect on a life insurance policy and to abandon his marriage.

"This is a terrible nightmare that I just want to wake up from,'' 43-year-old Evana Roth told the New York Post. "Why did he do this? I think I'm just numb.''

On Sunday, July 29, Raymond Roth, 47, told his wife that he was going for a swim at nearby Jones Beach and would be back in about an hour. However, his son claims that his dad disappeared while out on the water and never returned.

However, Evana Roth says she discovered emails allegedly sent from Raymond to her stepson Jonathan, 22, outlining details of his staged disappearance. After finding the details, Evana then contacted Raymond's brother and the police.

"I need to get to the bank for cash for the trip," Roth allegedly wrote in one email. In others, he instructs his son to not allow his wife to sell their house.

In another email obtained by the Post, Roth writes: "about the jewelry we spoke of yesterday, you need to whisper in [a relative's] ear about it and do not worry she will get it," and, "tell [another relative] i handed you the papers -- then you JUST noticed that there was an envelope with [his] name on it (the last Will and Testemnet [sic]) then hand it to him."

And Roth allegedly tipped off his location at a Florida resort, writing in another email, "there needs to be a way for me to find out how things are going. call me Sunday night at 8 PM at the resort. "You cannot call from your phone,'' the email continues, "go to a pay phone or borrow your friends phone. you must call within 15 minutes of the determined call time in order to be sure i will be available."

Police in Orlando went to the resort in question but reportedly did not find Roth there. However, another police report in Santee, S.C., says that he was stopped for speeding but let go after telling authorities he had recently been involved in an argument with his wife.

"He told the officer that he was having some problems in New York, so he went off to Florida," Santee Police Chief Bing Jones told Newsday.

Roth reportedly tripled the value of his life insurance in the months leading up to his disappearance.

Long Island police tells the Post that it has been in contact with Roth by phone and that he said he was coming in to talk with them. However, the police said it remains unclear whether or not criminal charges will be filed against him. However, the cost of the investigation is already estimated to be in the thousands.

"While I was crying and thinking he had drowned, he was vacationing in a resort and having a drink in the pool," Evana said.
    geebus ur a f*ckn' downer.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports View Post

Totally irrelevant and demonstrates why you're a ****ty poster.

All League
    Vacation is so fooking sweet. U gonna be fishing bra? Going to the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine myslef n a few weeks. Me and the boy out for bassoids, pickerel and pike every day. Might try to find a few hours here and there to prospect feeder streams by myself for brookies.

Totally irrelevant and demonstrates why you're a ****ty poster.
    I need to piggyback my posts with lame threads.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Vacation is so fooking sweet. U gonna be fishing bra? Going to the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine myslef n a few weeks. Me and the boy out for bassoids, pickerel and pike every day. Might try to find a few hours here and there to prospect feeder streams by myself for brookies.
    I'm not much of a shore fisherman, I'll be the first to tell you that I don't have a clue what I'm doing. But it's something to do while crabbing with the kids, and also first thing in the am watching the sun rise over the ocean.

I never caught anything except one year I hit a small school of bluefish literally right where the waves the were breaking, but its enough to make me stubborn enough to make me bring my gear every trip anyway.

I'm not much of a shore fisherman, I'll be the first to tell you that I don't have a clue what I'm doing. But it's something to do while crabbing with the kids, and also first thing in the am watching the sun rise over the ocean.

I never caught anything except one year I hit a small school of bluefish literally right where the waves the were breaking, but its enough to make me stubborn enough to make me bring my gear every trip anyway.
    One thing I miss from up there was Fall Striper fishing. Sandworms tossed into a foot of shorebreak; pulling them out all day. Florida intracoastal fishing is killer. Went out last night, limits on redfish and trout in less than 2 hrs. Killed it. Enjoy your vacation!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I'm not much of a shore fisherman, I'll be the first to tell you that I don't have a clue what I'm doing.
    By me (Long Beach, Atlantic Beach area) they kill the stripers when they're running by using clams on a friggen hook, wading out waste deep, casting, then setting the rod in a sand holder whilst drinking coldies in a beach chair.

Or so Ive heard.

The key is getting a keeper, 28".... which can be difficult.

Have fun, and dont ruin it by being a debbie downer, dumbass.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

First one in over a freakin' year.
    Dooshes at work didn't make this last week any easier either.

Since I won't be here, please text me your Hampur Updates to 565439.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Add me to the vacation list, too. On a boring work call now and the second it's over, I'm done.

Me too this is the latest I have slept in a year!

Woot

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Me too this is the latest I have slept in a year!

Woot
    I'm at work....shut up you f*cks.